WET DREAM

AT RATHORE MANSION

AT RATHORE MANSION

"Ab essa bhi kya hi kar diya hai bas shadi ki liye baat hi toh kari hai dono ache lagte hai sath usme galat kya hai" MY SO CALLED BHUA JI said . Each and every one is sitting in living room and asking her , why she did that shit over there .
(Now what have I done, I have just talked about marriage, both of them look good together, what is wrong in that?)

"Baat ache lagne ki nhi hai , agar hum kisike ghar rishta le kar jaate hai toh ek tarika hota , esse hi nhi bol dete hai" BABA said to her by raising his voice a little. Obviously he felt embarrassment there at his best friend's house because of his sister.
(It's not about looking good, if we go to someone's house with a marriage proposal then there should be a way, we don't just say it.)

"Bhaiya aap toh bologe hi essa aap toh khud chate the na uss ladki ko ABHIMAAN ki BIWI bana na" BHUA JI said with her hatred towards me. BABA why didn't you tell me this before that you want me to get marry to her ?

He tried to but you just ignored him not just him every elder who ever tried to talk you about marriage thing - my subconscious mind mocked me.

Yeah , may be you are right - I accepted that .

"Yes we all wanted that but kya tumne aa kar hume bataya ki tum chahti hu AKSHITA ki SHADI VARUN se ho and talk about her respectfully SARITA " DADI said in her demanding voice.
(Did you tell us that you want Akshita to marry Varun?")

I wish inhone hume phele bata diya hota toh inse phele me DADI ko bol kar meri PRECIOUS ke liye rishta bhej diya hota or shadi bhi ho chuki hoti may be ek bacha bhi ho gya hota . But koi baat nhi abhi bhi bhot time hai . Me aaram se meri PRECIOUS se shadi kar skta hu or bache toh uski marzi se honge .

"Acha hua nhi bataya mene warna aapke dono bete bahu mujhse phele chale jaate rishte ki baat karne" BHUA JI said practically screamed .HOW DOES BHUA JI GOT TO KNOW ABOUT MY INNER THOUGHTS?
(It is good that I did not tell you, otherwise both your sons and daughters-in-law would have gone before me to talk about the marriage)

We all heard a SLAP sound and what we saw , it made all of us shocked. DADU SLAPPED SARITA BHUA . Damn that's for the very first time I am seeing DADU this much angry . His eyes are completely red . His body is shaking. I move towards DADU to hold me . I gesture KIANSH to get water .

Made him drink water . And took him towards his room while going he passed a glare to her . I gesture everyone to leave for their respective rooms . We enter inside the room , made DADU sit comfortably with the support of bedrest .

"ABHIMAAN beta I really wanted you to marry AKSHITA but I can't do anything now" DADU said with a little guilt in his voice.

"Don't worry DADU , you go with the flow" i said to him . And leave his room , move towards my floor. In between I checked my phone I saw that PRECIOUS face is revealed.

Dial SHIVAM'S number, he received the call in just 2 rings .

"Hello sir" he said .

"Get the information about AKSHITA MAHESHWARI in an hour" said to him and cut the call without giving him any chance to speak.