-6: Rules-

Y/n breathes softly, body rising and falling a bit. Cuddling her blankets closely. Mumbling under her breath. Twitching a bit.

Clank!

Y/n opened her eyes for moment. Squinting tiredly. What was that? She breathes, slowly rising up, eyes halfway open. Gazing around a bit before plopping down on her bed. Closing her eyes slowly.

CLANK!

Y/n eyes immediately open, rising up quickly. Looking at her bed to notice that the smiling critters weren't on the bed. Where were they..... oh dear. Y/n immediately grabbed her cane. Sprinting to the kitchen quickly. Breathing out quickly as she noticed the Smiling Critters on the counters while Catnap napped on the couch . Mess spreading out. Eggs. Some milk. Y/n immediately went over opening her mouth before tripping from an egg that splattered on the ground. Dropping her cane. Letting out a hiss of pain. Gaining their attention.

Dogday: "Miss Y/n!"

Bubba immediately climbed with Dogday. Y/n grunts as Dogday grabs her cane with Bubba giving her a towel.

Y/n: "Thank you Bubba, Dogday."

Slowly rising up. Gazing at the kitchen. Squinting. Sensing or noticing her gaze of what mess they created. They got a bit nervous.... Worried she might get agitated or yell. But Y/n kept a calm face and gentle aura. Looking to them.

Y/n: "What.... Happened?"

Dogday tapped his fingers together.

Dogday: "W-We wanted to make you breakfast since you been cooking a lot for us and we wanted to make you breakfast today..... S-Sorry miss Y/n...."

Y/n breathes out a bit before looking at them. Knowing they did their best but it was worrying to her that they might get cut or burned by even trying.

Y/n: "It's alright dear. Just help me clean up and I'll teach you how do it more safely and less messy ok?"

All of them grinned and nodded happily. Passing out some towels to clean the floor and counters. Y/n went to cabinets and fridge, gathering indigents. Heading to the oven. Gathering around. Watching her crack some eggs then poured some pancake batter into another pan. Grabbing a spatula to flip them over. Teaching them on how much is needed along with measuring. How minutes it needs to cook. And know if the eggs are spoiled. Finishing up.

 Finishing up

Y/n: "And there we go

Y/n: "And there we go. This is how you make breakfast."

Grabbing some plates, setting plates around onto the table. Eagerly taking seats in their spots. Y/n slowly puts eggs and pancakes down. Going over to Catnap. Gently rubbing his ear.

Y/n: "Catnap dear wake up. Breakfast is ready."

Catnap opened one eyes before rising up, stretching. Hopping off his spot to take seat. Each taking a pancake with eggs. Afterwards, Y/n cleaned dishes with Bobby and Hoppy.

Y/n: "Alright everyone."

Y/n sits down as they gathered in front of her.

Y/n: "I'm going to set some rules up for you to follow."

"Rule 1: Please don't do anything in the kitchen without my presence being there. I don't want anyone getting hurt or something catching on fire."

They nodded.

"Rule 2: Do not open the door for anyone ok unless it's me."

"Rule 3: Don't touch anything that isn't yours ok because it's rude."

"Rule 4: I don't wish for anyone to be fighting over television. Each of you will have an hour on it. Dogday since you're the early pup. You'll take first turn. Catnap you'll be second, Crafty third, Kickin fourth, Bobby fifth, Bubba sixth, Hoppy seventh, then Pickypig your Eighth. Remember one hour each alright."

Them: "Yes ma'am."

"Rule 5: If you eat snacks, clean up after yourself and make sure nothing is left on the floor for Duke to get. Because he'll get sick if he eats something on the floor that he can't have."

"Rule 6: There's a phone here, you can call me if something happens. I write my number so you can call me by it."

"Rule 7: Don't go in the backyard without me here to keep an eye on you. I don't want anything or anyone trying to hurt you without me noticing."

"Rule 8: If a fire breaks out.... Go through front door quickly, get far away from the house so you won't get burned ok. Stay with Duke."

"Rule 9: If the power goes out when it storms. I have flashlights in that bin near the tv, stay together and away from the windows too. There's a small movie player you can play movies on."

"Rule 10: If someone breaks in. Take Duke and head to the backyard while taking this phone with you and call me, I'll come as fast as I can with the police."

"Rule 11: No turning on the water from the tub while I'm gone unless it's the sink."

"Rule 12: Do not put anything into the microwave that's flammable, which I will show you what is and isn't."

"Rule 13: No fighting. I don't wish to see anyone hurt or anything destroyed."

Y/n gazed at them.

Y/n: "Do you understand my rules?"

Them: "Yes ma'am."

Y/n: "Good. When I head to work I'll make sure to cook extra lunches so y'all can eat. But there will be times I'll order pizza for y'all, I'll leave money on the table, just give it through slot, when the person leaves you can open the door to grab it quickly. But make sure you lock the door after ok?"

Them: "Yes ma'am."

Y/n: "Good."
————————

"————————