The new beginning

I'm standing in front of the dream that I have. I need only to take one step to get inside, and I've decided to start an entirely new life with three principles.

No. 1: never falling in love; no. 2: never having a romantic relationship; no. 3: making plenty of fresh connections; let's go inside (with excitement).

Despite appearing to be alright, I forgot my way to Dome No. 237 as I needed to remain calm. I saw a girl nearby and asked if she knew where it was.
The girl responded, "Yes, I know; however, I am also at dome number 237."

She told me her name was Reba, and she led me to the Dome announcing

"Look what I found," she led me inside, and I saw an attractive boy with a gentle voice exclaiming, "What a million dollars." I was really scared because I had never talked to a boy expecting my older brother, so I said,

My name is Ayra Khan, but I prefer to be called Elise. Nice to meet you.
I was staring at a wall while chatting because I couldn't look at the look on his face. He responded, "Nice to meet you, too; my first name is Zeline".

There was another boy and a girl. The second boy said, "Hi, my name is Ahmed, but you can call me Reki." In answer, I smiled and nodded my head.

The second girl replied, "That's fine, since we have five members."

Reki replied, "And we have six separate rooms for each one."

Reba responded, "I prefer the balcony one." Zeline responded, "We can't decide like this; we have to choose another way."

While observing everyone, I hesitantly said, We are able to figure out the answer by playing the game." My heartbeat was pounding, and I was looking down.

When the other girl heavily answered, What game do you have, riddles or chess?
I became really frightened, but I gathered all of my feelings and responded,
Ms, we can play by writing room numbers
on strip sheets and picking one at a time. Everyone has to accept it with the number.

After expressing this, I believed no one would like to play, but Zeline encouraged me by saying, "I'd love to play this game." Reki said, "Yes, let's play.

After hearing this, my confidence returned, and we played. Fortunately, I received a room with a balcony and a washroom.

I was overjoyed that others had also gotten their rooms. I asked the other girl, Her name and she responded,
that her name is Mahira.

I headed to look at my room. It was wonderful, but it needed an anime poster and a little decorative style."

When I went to look at my room, Reki called me. When I got there,

Reba asked me what you would prefer for dinner? We're ordering food," and I replied, "I'd like a cheeseburger and french fries."

Mahira spoke, "All right, now I got everyone's money. Shell, we leave Zeline." Zeline responded, "I am not planning anywhere to go; you can go." mahira "Come on, we will be coming back soon,

"Reki commented. "I would like to go with you, if you like." Mahira responded, "Sure." They went to get dinner as I unpacked my stuff.