Radio Killed The Video Star

Charlie is pacing back and forth in panic mode. Keekee was walking alongside her owner, "Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?!" Charlie begins to panic. "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Vaggie grabs Charlie, calming her down, "Yes. We will."

"Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." Angel said. His phone vibrating with violent and threatening messages such as "fucking bitch".

"Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!" Charlie said

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts." Angel waves his phone in their faces, "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

He scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. Suddenly a pink message appears. Charlie gets closer to read it.

"Err, what is a...Donkey Show?" Charlie asked

Angel panics and retreats the phone back, "Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate." Vaggie said

"Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Niki said

"This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" Charlie said

"Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?" Izuku waves his phone with the place still on fire and demons in panic.

"Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep -" Charlie begins

Suddenly, a massive explosion made Charlie scream in fright from behind, getting their attention.

"Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face -" Pentious pauses for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see him along with Kori who is sitting across from him, sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor, "Oh there you are - Face my wrath!"

"Ugh, this guy again." Kori grumbled

"Who are you?" Alastor asked

"Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!" Sir Pentious yelled

Alastor dissolves into a fog while Kori lands gracefully on the ground next to Angel, Vaggie, Izuku, Niki, and Charlie who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin.

"Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!" Sir Pentious yelled

"Ooh you tell 'em boss." An Egg Boi said

Niffty appears on Alastor's right shoulder, clearly starstruck, "Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~" She said

"Gross." The kids said

Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground, "Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you." Alastor said

"I attacked you literally last week." Sir Pentious said

Alastor cocks his head.

"We've done battle, like... 20 times." Sir Pentious said

"Well, you must have been really bad at this." Alastor said and Kori lets out a snicker