3

I'm back and desperately need to plan a posting schedule. Two books only to be updated in a week, number of updates doesn't matter. I haven't gotten around to drawing any form of critter fusion yet as things had gotten crazy as of recently, but it's definitely something I plan on getting done. Anyway enjoy guys!

Grrrrrrwwww

My poor tummy.
It's been a week since everything became quiet, and the silence was terrifying.
I feel so lonely and I haven't moved from my spot, did I do something terrible to be punished in such a way?

I can't take it anymore, I need to eat something. Slowly I crawled out of the room that has been my home since I woke up, trembling at how the next room was in shambles. I stuck to the shadows and moved as quietly as possible, my fear and hunger didn't help at all. Who ever caused this mess may still be at large, but maybe it's better that they put me out of my misery.

Playcare was like a wonderland when I was still a child, but now it looks terrible. Like a nightmare come to life. Statues toppled over, buildings cluttered, the little pool drained and sad. Shivers ran down my spine with each step I took, I mustn't back out now though, I'm too hungry. I'm sure there might be something to eat in the toy store, I remember getting pug-a-pillar chips there once so there's a chance there are some left.

I went over to the Toy Store and found a window that was open just a crack, but it was enough for me to slip in. It wasn't as messy as Playcare, so finding the snacks was easier than I thought. I opened bag after bag and devoured as much as my tiny stomach could handle, washing it down with a bottle of water I found. The relief was sweet as I sipped my water, when I was done I tossed the evidence into the trash bin and rested for a moment. I tried to think of a plan to survive but my mind stayed blank, what am I supposed to do in a situation like this? We were never taught these things in school.

Bang!

I yelped in shock as the store's front door was violently slammed open.
The tall slender form scared me like nothing else.

"J-j-just do it, end my m-misery!"

I curled up and waited for the pain to come.

But it never did.

He slinked forward and looked down at me.
"C-catN-nap?"
He wasn't the small adorable cat I knew anymore, he seems more reserved than when I first met him. His big claw gently unfolded me, giving me a clearer look at him. "Catnap, what happened here?"
Catnap didn't answer, but he did help me up off the floor with a little huff.
"I've been seeing things written on the walls,
Something about the hour of joy. What is the hour of joy?"