Adam x Reader ~ A Favor !?

You sat on the counter, the small cup you had in your hand tilting back and forth. It was a party night for the celebration of Extermination Day.

Hooray, I guess.

With a quick toss of your head, you downed the glass that had water in it. Shots are made for liquor or vodka. However, you did not want to get drunk in this place. Fuck, it was even scary up here in heaven.

An unknown hand slapped your shoulder a couple of times, startling the daylights out of you.

"Y/N," now, the obvious voice of Lute said, "Adam wants to see you."

Many 'oo's came from around you. Extermination angels perked up, their wings lifting their butts as they leaned over the counter to get a good look at you.

"Do you think Adam wants them?"

"No way! I wonder what for?"

"Y/N! You lucky bitch!"

One who was next to you said directly, "Have you ever been with Adam?"

To which, you replied, "No. Why?"

Giggles erupted from everywhere around you.

"Well, I have heard he's a great pleaser," she slurred. "Knows how to make you scream~."

What in the flip! This is really weird!

"Funny!" you cringed, tapping your fingers on the counter while extending your wings. "I didn't know he was into everyone."

"Oh, please," another angel perked up, who was the bartender. "'If there is a hole, there's a goal!' Adam once announced."

Again, the room burst into laughter. Your wings shifted to make an egg shape around you. Embarrassing.

"Why do you think he has called you in, Y/N?" the angel to your left poked your wing, making you lower it so he could get a good look at you.

You thought for a while, your fingers slowing down to a stop.

Right then and there... you knew.

Did he notice that I pulled a Vagina!?

You sat up frantically, your wings flapping dramatically.

"Everyone, excuse me!" you commanded while getting out of the crowd of curious and salivating angels.

Flying across the party area, you knew where the private room for Adam was. It was adorned with 'The Dick Master!'. Why were you surprised that he even said 'If there's a hole, there's a goal!' in the first place?

You adjusted your outfit, swiping it down to get the dust off of it. Now ready, you lift a hand to knock on the door.

Before you could knock on it, fortunately, an angel opened it to let you in.

"Thank you," you extended your wings as a thanks.

You went inside, seeing that Adam was on the stool. Two other angels were giggling on each side of him, tugging at the ends of his robes.
When you cleared your throat, Adam swirled around to look at you. The angels around him growled and gave you the dirtiest glare.

"Oh my fuck!" he boomed, making a rock'n'roll symbol with his hands. "What is up, bitch?"

You came closer. While you did, he snapped his fingers, causing everyone in the room to leave. Even the bartender.

Um... guys?

"Sit here," Adam commanded, patting the seat to his right.

So you did what he said, your wings covering half of your body. You took all the gossiping from your fellow people to heart.