Chapter 9🎀

Next Day,

They all were discussing how to find the evidence against prisha and Aryan.
Ashima and atharva didn't ask srishti about that day coz vivaan asked them not to discuss anything about that day..

Ashima- brooo it's literally 2 hrs we are thinking about where to find evidence.... Kuch samajh hi nhi aa rha yaaar

Atharva- tumhare pass dimaag to h nhi soch kahan se rhi ho..

Ashima slapped his chest.

Atharva dramatically fall on couch..

Ashima signed

Meanwhile ,

vivaan was thinking some thing

Srishti- kya soch rhe ho ?

Vivaan - hm,  mujhe prisha ko propose krna h..

Srishti felt a pang in her heart .
She was so hurt by his statement.
But she decided not to say anything.
Her eyes met with vivaan's with hurtful expression , he understood the statement.
He panicked and corrected himself..

Vivaan-  don't you dare shre to misunderstood something..
Mera matlab h ki me prisha ko jaan ke propose karunga . . Bhai yaar samajh jao jo hamesha tv serial me hota h, jaan kr propose krna r andr ki baat pta lg va lena..

Atharva and ashima looked at each other and started laughing..

Atharva- Tu kya kisi serial ka hero h, ki jaisa tu kahega vaisa hi hoga...

Ashima- tujhe pta n kya prisha kitni chalak h ,  abhi kuch din pehle tk tu kisi ko uske saamne maar rha tha kyunki usne srishti se Badtmezzi se baat ki.. Do you really think that usse pta n lagega that you have some business with her...

Vivaan - Is there any other way you know??

Everyone was silent ,

Srishti- pr aise propose agar usne kuch galat krne ki koshish ki to...

She was hesitantly speaking, because she knows how she behaved with him before  ..

Vivaan- srishti, believe me, me aisa kuch n karuga jise tum hurt ho, tumhe pareshani ho, if you feel like ki nhi aisa nhi krna chaiye, tell me I'll stop.
I don't want to do anything which makes you feel bad or insecure .
And the point of being insecure is  just baseless, because you are the only girl I have eyes on.

He said directly looking into her eyes...

It doesn't matter to me if you'll  reciprocate my love or not,
I'll always love you the same way till the end...

He said to srishti,

there is something in her eyes, like a hidden feeling which she want to tell him, but can't tell...
Vivaan knows srishti too love him, but can't tell cause of some reason , but he'll definitely find what is stopping srishti to reciprocate his love....

Atharva- I guess hm try krke dekh skte h....

Ashima and srishti nodded,