Chapter 5: Revelations and Lessons

(3rd Pov Dragon)

"I have a son!" Dragon cried in his office. Dragon - otherwise known as Hisashi Midoriya - was overjoyed after finding out he had a child. 
When Izuku had first told the group his name, Hisashi was surprised. And became even more surprised when Izuku said his mother was Inko Midoriya, Hisashi's wife!

Hisashi remembered the conversation he had with the radio demon months ago. Alastor had said he encountered a boy that looked almost exactly like him. He was trying to steal some food, but got caught, so Alastor stepped in and helped the boy out. Hisashi had thought it was some tall tail the radio demon had come up with to mess with him, but now he realized that he wasn't lying. And now that he pondered about it, telling made up stories is something Alastor doesn't really do.

The team had brought Izuku back to their main building only a few hours ago, and Hisashi couldn't shake off this feeling of excitement.
Izuku was currently in a different room with Alfred, helping the former take a bath and getting clean clothes. Hisashi's other friends were scattered throughout the estate, doing their own things.

"I have a son!" he said again, sounding more distressed than before. He placed a scaled hand of his head and gripped his hair. "I have a son! What do I do?"
Hisashi had never had to take care of a child before, let alone have one of his own. He didn't have any siblings and when ever he met a kid during hero work, they would ask for an autograph and that'd be it.

"What do I do?" he said, replacing the distress in his voice with a defeated tone. Then he got an idea, but then there was another problem. "I can call someone," he realized, but then slouched over on his desk. "But who do I call?"

He rolled his head to the side and looked at everything on his deck; a stack a papers, a computer, a phone, and two picture frames. The first was a picture of him and the rest of the team, taken years ago. Everyone had a smile on their face and looked happy, even Oda, but you wouldn't be able to tell from just the picture. You would have to have been there when it was taken. It was night Hisashi was declared an overlord of hell.

The second image only had two people in it. The first person in it was himself, shaking hands with someone else and a golden piece of paper floated above their hands. The other person was the one and only Carmilla Carmine. It was a picture of Hisashi's first deal in hell as an overlord. Thankfully, it wasn't one for his soul, just a simple business deal.

Then he got an idea. 

Hisashi stood up from his deck and grabbed the nearby phone. "I hope you know what I should do," he said, dialing a number on the phone's keypad.

-----------------------------------------

Elsewhere . . .

Carmilla was sitting at her desk in her office, doing paperwork. Despite being in hell, where most people don't care about the quality of life, paperwork was still a thing. Even though hell isn't all torturous flames and suffering like it's made out to be, there are still some parts that feel like it.

Carmilla Carmine is the head of Carmine Industries, an angelic weapons manufacturing company. As an overlord of hell, she kept track of every shipment, every deal, and every purchase her company has done. While she may sell dangerous weaponry, she doesn't approve of senseless violence.

The phone sitting at the end of the desk started ringing, causing Carmilla to look up at it. She picked up the cell phone and read the caller's name.
"What does he want now?" she wondered aloud before answering. 
"Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyy," Hisashi said through the phone. The nervousness in his voice was obvious. 
"Hello, Hisashi," Carmine answered calmly. "Have you handled your little thief problem?"