11.

Target:20 votes

****

"Tume uske saath kya Kiya hai?" Ruchika asked Rajdeep.
(What did you do with her?)

"I haven't done anything. She just fainted. It ain't a big deal." Rajdeep said back.

"Oh,yeh koi baade baat nahi hai. Sahi kaha,tum dono Kai liye agar koi maar bhi Raha ho,toh vo bhi normal hai. Oops! I am sorry,Maine galat keh diya. Sach toh yai hai ki tum logo kai liye kisi koh Jaan Sai marna normal baat hai,right?" Ruchika taunted both of them.
(Oh, it's not a big deal for you,right? Even if a person is dying in front of you,it'll be normal for you both. Oops! I am sorry,I said wrong. The truth is,that it's normal for you to kill innocent lives,right)

"Ruchika,I guess you have forgot our deal." Shlok said to her.

"No. I haven't. Cause unlike you,I have someone else to protect who I love and cherish." Ruchika said.

"Aab jaake dekho gi bhi,ya fir bolte rahogi?" Rajdeep said to her annoyingly.
(Will you now go and look after her,or will you continue your rambling?)

Ruchika went inside angrily.
But as soon as she went inside,her eyes widened in shock and she quickly came outside. Rajdeep and Shlok were about to come inside the room,but she was quick enough to lock the gate and stood in front of them.

"What happened to her? Is she alright?" Rajdeep asked her.

"No,she isn't for now,but she will be." She said back and then continued,"I need to go to medical store".

"Why?" Both Rajdeep and Shlok asked her.

She replied back in a frustrated tone and said "Just stop asking questions for once. I need to buy a medicine for her and that's it."

"You don't need to go out then. I can order it. Just tell me the name." Rajdeep said.

"No,I need to go to the medical store itself. You can come with me,if you want. I won't run away. Avantika's condition isn't good." She said angrily.

Rajdeep nodded hesitantly.

Ruchika and Shlok turned to leave,but before leaving,Ruchika told Rajdeep "Don't you dare enter Avantika's room."

With this,they both hurried towards medical store.

On the way,Ruchika didn't said a word to Shlok. Firstly they went to medical store and she purchased the required material.

As soon as they stepped outside,she told Shlok to take her back to his penthouse for once. Shlok agreed hesitatingly.

As soon as they reached the penthouse,Ruchika immediately went inside to fetch a clean pair of clothes of Avantika.

On one hand,where Ruchika was pulling out the clothes out of her wardrobe,Shlok was confused. Why is she acting like this?

"Why she didn't let me in the medical store? What has she brought? Why is she in such a haste?" He thought.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Ruchika shouted at him,
"Apne sapno ki duniya sai bahar aao aur mughe dusre penthouse mai lekar chalo,gadhe"
(Snap out of your dreamland and lead the way to the other penthouse,you donkey!)

"Gadha?,seriously?" Shlok asked her.

"Yes,kyuki itni baar tumhe bulane par bhi,baat nahi sun rahe the tum. Aab chalo." She said and they both went together,towards Rajdeep's penthouse.
(Yes,because even after calling you many times,you still didn't answered back. Now,come.)

****

So guys,how was the chapter?

Excited for the next update?

Please vote,share and comment....