Chapter 16

He then handed me the file. Removing those papers, my eyes went wide. They were legal marriage papers. Does he want to marry me? but why? did my plan work this fast? it can't be, I still see the eyes of rage and revenge in him.

"What the hell is this and for who?" I questioned in agony

"We will get married legally and you will not ask any further questions." He groaned. Though I didn't mind signing those papers but not now. I wanted him to marry me when his eyes are full of love for me not when he's like this.

"And what makes you think I'll help you again after showing me pain?"

"Do I have to repeat myself again or you just love pissing me off? Sign those papers. It's my orders and you'll obey" he said it in a commanding tone. I hate is when he tries to control me like this.

"What makes you think I'll bow down to you? Listen! I will never sign those papers even if my own life is at stake" I said looking direct at his eyes, nagging him with my fingers pointing his chest.

He then took a grip of my finger and turned me around roughly. My back was now leaning on his chest, his chin touching my head. I could hear his breath. He then moved his lips towards my ears, at this moment I could feel the tingling of his breath in my ears.

"Even if it means taking away your father's breath?" He whispered deeply.

My eyes widened at that. I never imagined he would do this!! He loves me and he wouldn't do something that he will regret even when he's blinded by anger. I had wished for a healthy relationship, I never imagined me to be in such a situation and that too with my family Involved. I didn't bother to ask my father, I could tell that Allen wasn't lying. He had been in jail several times, either due to drug dealing, drunk driving and one time he had run over a man.

Getting the grip off of him, I faced him. I had to deal with him his way now.

"So that's how you will work? By emotionally blackmailing me? Come on Allen, I had high hopes on you. I thought you had better offers to get those papers signed. I never imagined you to be a coward" I sighed almost smirking

He then gripped my chin with his thumb, pulling me closer.

" Rosy You don't know the extent I could go to keep you all mine, even if it means for me to be called a coward my entire life. I want to make your life hell but that doesn't mean I don't want you. I want you more than anything Jenna. I wanT TO FUCKING KEEP YOU MINE !!!" His fingers trailing over my face while the other hand gripped tightly on my chin.

'me too' I said to myself

" Even if you try winning me back, I'd still never fall for you. You will end up with one sided love Allen. I've already fallen for someone else much better than you! " I lied

"Then I will make sure you will not be able to see this guy. He either gets murdered or if I am in a good mood, I'd have him flee from the country. So now, his life is in your hands Rosy. All you have to do is keep me in a good mood by obeying my orders. That's it." I knew he would come up with such gruesome idea.

"You know that I won't right? If you do such a thing, Allen, I will lock myself in the room and make sure you will never see me or I can even run away, that will be a better option"

"Before you even try doing so, I'll carry you to my room and tie you up. Then all you will think about is me. No Alex, just me and you" I cringed at that to the point of puking but luckily I controlled.

"Do you even know how gross you sound Allen?" I made a disgusted expression

"You think I care. I told you I will keep you mine. Let it be forceful or cringe, all I know is that I will keep you mine no matter what!"

"What if you die? Who will I belong to then? Alex or you?" I narrowed my eyebrows

"What are you upto Jade?" His tone showing curiosity and a small bit of anger

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANY GUESSES ON WHAT SHE MEANT BY THAT? DOES SHE WANT TO KILL HIM?