chapter 4: Let's party!

Hello guys, I'm back! So...my problem is solved, and here's the 4th chapter for the rest of the week. Enjoy 😉.I'm sorry if this chapter is a worse one, but I've had some bad days...sorry😖. Next chapter I'll post on 20th May!! See you then!🩷
_________________________________________
Charlie's pov:

I woke up in the morning in Alastor's arms. Yesterday we were both very tired so we didn't go to dinner. I hope mom and dad are not mad. I wanted to get up from the bed, but Alastor pulled back into his arms. I turned my face towards him, and he smirked.
" You are early in this morning ,daling." He said.
"Well...I'm not early in every morning?" I said, looking at him.
"Hmm, not every morning,dear." He mumbled." I want just 5 more minutes with you, love."
" Okay,Al. 5 more minutes." I said and made myself comfortable into Alastor's arms.

SOME "MINUTES" LATER...(Actually, it's 45 minutes later)

Charlie's pov:

I heard a knock on the door, but I didn't bother going towards it because I was sitting too comfortably in Alastor's arms. Then I heard someone speaking behind the door.
"Princess Charlotte and mister Alastor, King Lucifer and Queen Lilith are waiting for you in the dining room." The butler said. Then I realized that I felt asleep again. I got up from the bed, and I changed my outfit into a black blouse and a pair of black pants. I acesorised myself with some gold earrings and a necklace. After I was done, I went to Alastor, who was still sleeping.
"Oh, come on,Alastor!  Wake up! It's already late!" I said, starting to get annoyed.
"Hhmm, what time is it?" He mumbled.
" Time for you to wake up and get ready BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING LATE!" I shouted at Alastor. Alastor hearing that he got up of the bed and stopped to look at me.
" Dear,you look gorgeous!" Alastor said, hoping that he would calm me down. But it doesn't work.
"Thanks,Al. But we don't have time for compliments now, so hurry up!" I said.
Alastor snapped his fingers, and he was wearing his usual suit.
" How do I look?" He asked.
" Good,now let's go downstairs." I said.
We went downstairs,straight to the dining room where mom and dad were waiting for us.
"Good morning!" Lucifer said.
"Good morning,dad!" I said.
"Good morning, Miss and Mister Morningstar!" Alastor said.
" Ohh, please, Alastor! Call us by our name. Sooner or later, you'll be part of our family, right, Charlie?" Lilith said.
"Haha, aammm yes, mom! That's right!" I said.
"Good, now let's eat. Yesterday, you two didn't come to dinner,so I think you are hungry. " Lilith said.
We ate, and after that, mom and I let the boys alone, and we got to my mom's office to choose the party decorations and talk about girly things.

ALL WEEK WAS LIKE THAT WITH ORGANIZING FOT THE PARTY SOO LET'S GO STRAIGHT TO THE PARTY.

The Party Day.

Charlie pov:
Today is the party, and I'm a little nervous. I am wearing a red dress that matches Alastor's suit.
" Ohh dear, you will steal all the eyes!" Alastor said.
"Thanks, Al, but let me correct you. WE will steal all the eyes." I said while I was approaching him and kissed his cheek.
"Come on now,it's time for the guests to arrive." Alastor said.
" Yea, you're right,let's go." I said after I kissed Alastor again.
We went downstairs and some guests were already there. One of them was my childhood friend. Aurora.
" Charlie!" Aurora said and walked towards me.
"Bestie!" I said and hugged Aurora.
"Oh my gosh, Char, I'm so happy for you!" Aurora said." By the way, who is the lucky one?" Aurora asked.
"It's right here next to me. Aurora,this is Alastor. " I said.
"Hello Aurora! It's a pleasure to meet you. Quite a pleasure! " Alastor said.
"Ammm Charlie,you're the radio demon's girlfriend?!" Aurora exclaim.
"Yes,it's something wrong?" I asked.
"GOSH. I'M.SO.FUCKING.HAPPY.FOR.YOU.TWO!!!" Aurora shouted and hugged me and Alastor.
" I'm glad to hear that!" I said.
"I'll leave you two alone now,bye-bye love birds!"
"Bye!" I said.
All the guests finally arrived, but my smile faded away when I saw who were the last guests that entered the room.Helsa and Seviathan von Eldritch. Alastor saw my reaction, and he got my hand.
"Let's go from here." he said.
Alastor and I went to take two champagnes when I met again with Aurora.
" Damn Char you're fucked up." Aurora said.
"Oh please! Don't remind me of them! That bitch already killed me!" I said very annoyed.
"Charlie,love, please calm down. You don't have to talk to them." Alastor said with a calm voice.
"Alastor is right,Charlie. Try to avoid them, and everything will be fine." Aurora said.
"You're right.Thanks, guys." I said and I simped from my champagne.
Some hours passed by, and everything was okay. Nothing happened. Until...
"Al, I'm going to the bathroom." I said.
"Ok, dear, be carefull." Alastor said.
" I'll be,don't worry." I said and kissed his lips." I'll be right back!"
After I rezolved my problems, I went toward the room where the party was, but when I wanted to enter,someone grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. It was Seviathan.
"What are you doing?! Let me go!" I shouted.
"Charlie, please! I still love you and it hurts when I see you with that bastard. Please come back to me." Sev said.
"First, that bastard it's my boyfriend and second HE DON'T ABUSE ME like you did." I said while my horns started to grow.
"I know, but - fuck off." Sev said and he led to kiss me but I stopped him with a self-defense move and pinned him to the wall. After I let go of him and before he could say anything,I punched him right in the face and he felt down. Luckily no one was there to see all this shit.
"IF YOU EVER TRY TO DO THESE THINGS AGAIN, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE A HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I shouted at him, and I've made my way back to the party and go straight to Alastor who was talking with an overlord. I took him by the hand and smiled, and Alastor looked at me and then at my left arm that was hurt because I punched Seviathan with it.
"Please excuse me a moment,good sir." Alastor said. After that, Alastor and I got out of the room where the party was, and he was leading me to another room. Shit. I thought to myself,I hope that he'll understand.
"Who the fuck did that to you?!" Alastor shouted with an annoyed voice while his eyes turned into radio dials.
"N-no one,Al! Calm down! I was just self defending!" I said.
"Defending yourself from who?" Alastor said. I wanted to hesitate but...  I couldn't.
"From Seviathan." I said." He tried to kiss me."
"HE TRIED TO DO WHAT?!" He shouted, really annoyed now. "When I'll find him,I'm gonna...He said and turned his back to go to find Seviathan, but I grabbed his hand, and I stopped him.
"Al, please. I don't want to make things even worse!"
"Charlie...do you hear yourself?! He tried to put his hand on you when he knows that you're mine!!Plus, he made a plan to kill you with his sister and take charge of the hotel!!" Alastor said, annoyed.
"I know, but Al, please, this is our night. We can solve this problem tomorrow. I don't want any drama this night." I said, trying to calm Alastor down.
"Ok dear, I won't kill that fucker tonight just for you." Alastor said.
"Thank you, Al." I said and hugged him.
"You don't have to thank me, dear. My role is to protect you. You know that, right?" Alastor said and hugged me back.
"Yes,I know." I said and held Alastor tight.
After Alastor bandaged my hand, we headed out to the party again.
"Dear,please until the party ends,stay with me,Ok?" He said and looked at me.
"Sure,Al and...I'm sorry." I said and let my head down.
"Dear, it's not your fault that the bastard couldn't get over you,Ok?" He said while he lifted my head up and kissed my lips.
"Thank you,Al." I said, and we entered the room where the party was.
2 hours passed by, and I stayed with Al all this time. I saw that Seviathan tried a few times to get close to me, but Alastor didn't let that happen.
"Hey sweetheart, are you having good fun?" Dad asked after he approached me.
"Sure! But...where's mom?" I said.
"Ohh, your mom, it's around here somewhere. She met with her friends, so she is with them." Dad said.
"Okay.." I said.
"What happened to your hand?" Dad asked me.
"N-nothing, it just started to hurt." I said while I was looking at Alastor.
"Okay, sweetie. I'm going to your mom. Have fun!"
"Thanks, dad! Same to you, too!" I said.
"It's just started to hurt,huh?" Alastor mumbled.
"I'm sorry, did you just say something??" I asked Alastor because I heard EVERY SINGLE WORD.
"Amm n-no dear!" Alastor said.
"Ohh really?!" I said, annoyed now.
"Dear...-"Alastor tried to say but I inturepted him.
"Save it,Al!" I said, very annoyed.
"Oh, come on,love!" Alastor tried to calm me.
"SAVE.IT.ALASTOR." I said and turned my back to go away.
"Dear-" Alastor said, but I already left.
In the morning, the guests started to leave, and the last one was Aurora.
"I'm so happy that I saw you on this special day for you." Aurora said.
"Me too,Aurora. Me too."I said.
"But... where's Alastor?" Aurora asked.
"He's... He's very tired, so he went to sleep." I lied because we actually "argued " a litlle... And since we argued, I he left the party and let me handle everything.
"I understand." Aurora said. "We should hang out someday!"
"Great idea!" I said. "We haven't hung out for decades."
After that, Aurora left, too, and the party finally ended. I was very tired. I really want some sleep right now. But first, I had to apologize to Alastor. I shouldn't get angry for a foolish thing.When I got to our room,Alastor was in bed scrolling on his phone. He didn't even look at me, so he was obviously upset. I went to my wardrobe to change in a nightgown, and then I went to apologize to Alastor, who was still scrolling on his phone.
"H-hey,Al... I want to apologize for what happened earlier. I shouldn't get upset." I said with a guilty voice. After that, he looked at me and said:
"Apologie accepted,dear. I can't stay upset with you. Now come on,let's go to sleep. I think you're tired." Alastor said and lifted the blanket so that I could snuggle next to him.
"I love you,Al." I said.
"Ohh, I love you too, dear.I love you too.."Alastor said, and we started to cuddle and feel asleep.
THE NEXT DAY...
Charlie's pov
Alastor and I got up early, and we started to pack because today we are getting back at the hotel.
"Are you ready with everything,dear?" Alastor asked me.
"Yes,how about you?" I asked.
"Already done,dear!" Alastor said.
After some hours later, Alastor and I were back at the hotel with u a lot of work to do.
_________________________________________

Some info about Aurora:
-a character that I ad.
- Charlie's childhood friend;
- she has over 200 years
- her power is to see the past of people from hell and travel in time;
- her parents died in an extermination about a decade ago.
- and she's an overlord.