Chapter 3:The booty warrior and the booty cat

Today is a fine day in Sharkopolis. The people are happily walking around and doing their daily job or routine and for Y/n part he was in his bed at his home with Ruby next to him. Y/n was cuddlinb with Ruby by holding her as the little spoon. Ruby was smiling at her bf arm wrapped around her on this peaceful saturday. But this peace was stopped by Ruby's phone ringing making the young girl groan. She taie the phone and awnser it.

Ruby:Hello?

At the other side of the phone line was non other than her sister Yang.

Yang:Hey sis i hum...I need some help here.

Ruby:Why? Is there a problem?

Yang:Y-Yeah hum...I might got myself in trouble with my boss and now i got fired and got my house taken. Im homeless.

Ruby looked shocked.

Ruby:YOU WHAT?!?!?

The scream woke up Y/n.

Y/n:GAHHHH I DIDN'T BREAK THE POT GRANDMA!!!!!

Yang:Who's with you?

Ruby:My bf Y/n remember.

Yang:Oh yeah right. Anyway...Do you think you can ask mom if i can crash home for a while?

Ruby:I'll see what i can do.

Yang:Thanks sis your a real girl.

Ruby hang up and she sight.

Y/n;What's going on?

Ruby:My sister got fired and got kicked out of her house. She wanna ask me if i can ask our mom if she can crash in for a while.

Yang:Why didn't she do it herself?

Ruby:Let's just say that my mom and Yang have been on a bad time for almost a year now.

Y/n:Why?

Ruby:Well...Yang have been working in a strip club for this said year and my mom refused it and kicked Yang out.

Y/n:Huh. So that's why we almost never saw her at school this past year.

Ruby:Yeah. Well anyway im gonna go see my mom to ask her.

She peck Y/n lips.

Ruby:Take care babe.

Y/n:You too hun.

After Ruby got dressed up and left Y/n was now alone for the rest of the day. Meanwhile Ruby walk out of the house and started walking on the street and she make a call.

Yang:So? Do yoj think he will go?

Ruby:I know him like the back of my hand. He will surely go there. In hope he will help Blake.

Yang:Knowing Y/n he will surely kick Adam ass.

Ruby:Most definitly. Wanna grab ice cream?

Yang:Sure.

Meanwhile.

Y/n was lying om his bed with the bed sheets on him. As he try to sleep, his brain start putting 2 and 2 together.

Y/n mind:Wait...Yang worked in a strip club? That would mean she was a stripper. And if she was a stripper it mean that this place show...

Y/n:Booooooooooty.