Chapter 1- F*cked by the teacher

She was shaking under the small desk her teacher placed her. Her eyes were filled with unspoken reluctance when she looked at the veiny cock that was pointing towards her.

She licked the tip nervously before putting the giant meat stick into her mouth. Her innocent mouth sucked the tip, a salty taste in her mouth. This earned a shudder from the man and he pushed his chair forcing half the length in the girl's mouth.

The girl choked, tears falling from her eyes. The small mouth closed in on the whole cock as she went on a fast pace. Apparently the already hard cock budged under the girl's soft mouth and by the time she was done, hot cum was all over her face, tongue and some went into her throat. She gaped for air, panting like a dog.

She soon heard the bell ring and teacher saying the class was over indicating that the students could leave.

After a few minutes the man pulled her out. His dick was still out, hard like a rock. She was made to sit on the desk as the mouth of the old teacher attacked her soft nipples. She moaned lightly.

"You sucked me too well girl, almost made me lose control in front of my own class"

The man laughed, his breath hitting the sensitive nipples making the girl suck in a cold breath.

"I wonder how well the other hole could suck" The excited voice of the man sounded as he lifted up the small skirt touching the top of her sex, just above the underwear.

His fingers graced along the the skin of her inner thighs experiencing the luscious skin. It finally reached closer to her crotch and arrived at her dripping hole. The man's fingers moved to remove the underwear.

"No-" The girl whimpered as she closed in on her legs.

"Don't tell me this is your first time, you're too cute to not be taken"

He said as he slowly sucked at her collarbone leaving slightlyred skin under his mouth. The girl released an involuntary moan holding the desk tightly.

The man pulled back for an answer. He was surprised when the girl nodded shyly.

The old man laughed again as he stroked his now painfully hard dick.

"I'm glad to be the first man"

The girl was suddenly pulled down on the floor as her legs were spread widely, the cold air hitting her sensitive core. The girl tried to close it but the man held her soft thighs. His tongue reached to lick at the already wet underwear.

He slowly removed it as the threads of excitement still lingered on her underwear. He slowly brought it into his nose before keeping it aside. The girl looked away with shame.

She let out a moan when she she felt a tongue lick at her entrance. The tongue roamed in hungrily sucking at the wetness, hitting some sensitive spots making the girl arch her back in pleasure.

Her legs shuddered as she finally gave into the man's attack, spraying lewd juice all over the man's mouth.

The old man swallowed hungrily while making eye contact. Her small form trembled.

He inched forward tilting her chin to take her lips, sucking it softly before he played with her tongue. The saliva of the man carried a salty taste as it ran down the girl's throat.

As she was caving into the kiss, she suddenly felt a meat stick poking at her core. Her breath hitched, stopping the kiss nervously. The man slightly smiled before rubbing his cock at her core.

The girl whimpered with fear before she was shut off by the man's lips. He pushed in, breaking the barrier of the vagina. She closed her eyes, tears falling at the excruciating pain.

The man trailed kisses down her neck, massaging her hard nipples. She twitched in his embrace. Warm fingers gently massaged her clitoris.

She could feel how hard the man was inside her. Yet he's not moving. She opened her stare at the man, just to see him clenching jaw, sweat running down his tanned chin fighting the lust in his eyes.

Her heart felt warm as the pain faded away. Tingles travelled through her spine of being stretched. An itch started to form in her womb. She was frustrated that the man was not moving.

Seeing the expression on the girl, the man couldn't take it anymore. He raised the tender buttocks in the air and pushed into the narrow space. He released a string of curses while his waist caved in and out.

The man's pace was too strong, as she felt the thrust deeper and powerful with each thrust. The feeling was foreign to her. The itch in her womb when her teacher fucked her, it was primal.

It's almost like her womb was itching to be bred desperately like a dog in need. She moved against the man's rhythms hoping this giant could satisfy the itch. She moaned when he hit at a sensitive spot.

The man pinned her down, while hitting the spot over and over again. It was almost like the man was driving her crazy. Her tongue darted out unable to vent out the pleasure she was feeling.

Currently the man raised her legs over to his shoulders as he penetrated her below all the while staring at her writhing form. She didn't know this seemingly down-to-earth-teacher was this cunning.

She knows this man was bad. He was pinning a young girl down while he was married. She, who was now moaning crazily under this man was not better off.

The realisation hit her deep, inducing her pussy to clench. The man grunted, hitting deeper. She was tossed around like a toy, penetrated from various positions.

For a moment, she forgot about the world. The only thing on her mind was the giant drilling into her, breeding her. This feeling was a drug. A moral-eating drug.

She fell weakly on the man's chest when she felt her core loosening. She spilled lewd juices undoubtedly spilling down the man's balls. But the ugly monster, still kept pumping in and out with no mercy.

She was rocked up and down, her buttocks squeezed by the man's large hand. It was a long while of pumping before the man stilled, burying closer to her womb as possible.

She arched her back at the warm liquid filling up her womb. She moaned weakly clinging onto the man. He held her hips tightly holding her in place. The lewd juices leaked through, creating an ambitious sight.

The black spots took over her vision, exhausted by the passionate first encounter. She welcomed the darkness not caring about being caught f*cked by her own teacher.