chapter-3- Tentacles II

She slowly opened her eyes. Surroundings were a bit dark. She squinted her eyes, to get out of her dazed look. The hollow space came into her view. It seems to be a cave, but why is there nobody?

The memories came back, her head stinging a little. The creature must have knocked her out. She quickly looked down to see her previous clothes still intact. The mess seems to have disappeared too...

What's going on?

She looked around warily. Suddenly something caught her leg, hoisting her up in the air. She kicked at the thing that caught her leg but was quickly caught in the nick of time.

Her shocked eyes fell on the monster in front of her. It looked like an ordinary zombie, but there was something eerie about this creature. It looked different from the high level zombie she witnessed yesterday.

She looked at the tentacles holding her with an interesting gaze. Finally it hit her.

Spiritual energy.

She heard about many creatures back at the camp. She knew enough from her experience that this was a rare creature though it doesn't appear intimidating. It's looks are undeserving of the power it held.

Her eyes glowed with excitement. She was always interested in knowing more of the creatures around her. If you want to destroy something, you have to destroy it from roots and it could only be achieved with a deeper knowledge. Her knowledge and interest was what made her respected among many.

But that wasn't going to be in her list now. All she could think of was her return to the camp. Even though she doesn't have anyone she could trust, it's always better than being in the hands of these monsters. She still has a knife in her waistband. She could take this one out when it's distracted. Her thoughts were interrupted by a slender tentacle arriving at her crotch.

Her breath caught in her throat as it massaged up and down at her sensitive core.

Suddenly, she knew what was going on. Ever since the apocalypse, it was survival amongst the fittest. Because of this barbaric approach, male to female ratio fell and there were hardly any female creatures left.

She heard many cases of woman being violated by the monsters. Many cases bearing a monster kin. Although it was rare, it was possible. She shuddered at the thought. This was not going to happen. Definitely not to a warrior like her.

She searched for a distraction even though she was being rubbed against a huge tentacle. Suddenly it prodded a little into her cave, teasing her clit. Pleasure shot through her spine.

She doesn't want to disturb the creature from it's trance by struggling. She needed a weak point. Otherwise, a knife couldn't hold a candle to this venomous thing.

Her body betrayed her when she felt the thing entering her, filling her completely. She arched her back, pussy exposed to the creature's face. It stared with an excited expression at the small hole sucking the huge tentacle.

It was even larger than the last time. She cursed silently in her heart. She tried to loosen the hold of tentacle holding her arm to reach for the knife. But it held on tightly. Her brows scrunched up.

She tried focusing, but the rod moved inside her pumping in and out. She closed her eyes trying not to moan. The creature's tentacle is slightly rough as it pounded into her smooth walls. She couldn't handle it.

"Get o-off me, bastard! "

She shouted with her last shred of sanity as she lunged with the knife venomously aiming at nearby tentacle. The knife has gone through the luscious surface of the tentacle but the expected blood never came. Her eyes widened when the tentacle absorbed the knife into it like a sucking jelly. She could only watch helplessly as her last hope of escape has been diminished into nothing by the enemy.

But the creature was too far last in the sensation of pleasure to notice the spectacle happening infront of it. It didn't mind the shouts of the person. It looked at the things that were bouncing with each thrust.

Two tentacles shot out capturing both of them, groping them in it's hold. It pinched the nipples through the shirt. Her mouth gaped open at the sensation.

Her legs shook as pressure built up with the tentacle hitting her womb again and again.

"Ahmn no- not there! "

Her mind has gone haywire when the creature found her sensitive spot. The strong warrior broke down under the pleasure, writhing under the monster's thrusts.

Warmth pooled in her abdomen clutching it's way out and onto the thing penetrating her. Lewd juices coated the tentacle as sloppish sounds could be heard when it moved.

Her cheeks now crimson, felt the thing move fastly in her cave. It finally buried deep into her making her eyes roll back. The tentacle shoot up large amount of semen into her womb, all of it directly into her little hole.

Her pussy tingled, feeling very satisfied of it's thirst being clenched. Butterflies took place in her tummy.

What is this?

She stayed still for a moment with a contended expression on her face. The rod was still twitching inside of her still releasing white liquid. She released a moan unable to handle it.

The tentacle pulled out, releasing a gush of semen from her pussy by the impact. Her pussy looked swollen after being fucked ruthlessly by two creatures.

Her senses were finally coming into place. But before she could sigh a relief, another tentacle rose up to her asshole prodding with it's tip. And another one caught her leaking pussy.

She wanted to cry.