Introduction

Beyond the Earth plain exists the astral plain, I dwelled there for what seemed like a very long time without physical form. Somewhere all spirits hang out before coming into this world.

I can recall long before I became part of this body, I watched history unfurl beneath me with all of its events, there were a lot of good things. Good news is no news, so it is hard to speak of all the love. There were wars, battles, murders, expeditions, droughts, famines, technological developments, kings, queens, emperors false God's and much more. Back then I have no doubt I saw everything in a kind of woken state.

One of my elite, meaning having no sub-conscious, told me that I must have been awake at some point in time, to have created the universe. People with a subconscious are asleep, even when they are so called awake they are still in a limited state of consciousness, as am I. Even now I see things that others can't. I can see some forth coming events vaguely, like Covid 19 and a building built for me and many of my closest friends.

When I wake I won't be psychic, there is no word for my potential. I'm reminded that I can't have political power by the people I work for, the elite. The elite have no subconscious they are all miracle workers.

Power corrupts, to which I am as vulnerable as anyone. I will be known as the man who can, please don't refer to me as anything Godly, there is no God. My guardian angels, who are the same as the elite but from a different planet, tell me that I created the universe and you guys. The elite are not God, they are not angels, neither are they God as they like to call themselves, they are just humans that have woken, with no ceiling to their intelligence, they use mind power as opposed to brain power.

I can remember thinking it was a little late to come down to the Earth plain, then in April 1977. Then I noticed the passage of time slowing, I found myself hovering above a beautiful golden newborn, I am that boy.

I know nothing, I believe nothing, well not absolutely nothing, I believe in love. My mission in life is to effect and facilitate a transition, the transformation of what we have now to heaven on Earth, right now we are in hell. By comparison you would call it hell if you knew what beauty and bliss awaits.

My one true love Rachael surely looks as beautiful as she would like to look, she actually looks too beautiful and I do indeed feel sorry for her. She is sick of the constant compliments, her looks are a burden on her. She is my thank you from my so called angels, for saving humanity, as you will see her face alone more than fits the bill. I have said in a poetry session, I would gladly save the human race for a smile off her miraculous face. That's all I want, I'm a simple man, I feel her spirit touch mine through the ether, her absence brings tears to my eyes.

Hope to see you in the pages that follow.

All the dates of my life's experiences are actually misleading false evidence of my manipulation, actually being fabricated by the elite.