Chapter 10

G.O.A.D good order and discipline

On the 26th of September I was transferred to B-wing ground floor, otherwise called the 2s, the 1s being the basement, where people were on cellular confinement (CC). The worst of the worst people came to this prison wing and I had somehow found myself with the worst of the worst of the worst, on G.O.A.D.

One thing I did here was write letters and a small booklet foretelling the date that I would leave the prison, I wrote four drafts of it. I intimidated the prison system plus I was transferred to Scott Clinic 2 months and nine days before what was supposed to be my new earliest date of release.

The Governor somehow only noticed my manipulations after the moves.

I will intimidate the media to teach people a lesson, things are not as bad as the newspapers like to paint them. Not that I don't want people to assume, because I assume intelligence is based on assumptions.

A friend of a friend of mine who was a professor of physics wrote a book on the human intelligence being based on assumptions.

I can manipulate the entire planet around my little finger and it's child's play to me, I don't want anyone to worry you are in the hands of an expert and a perfectionist.

I wrote to the chosen one Edward that I had known on the vulnerable prisoner wing to tell him what would happen. I promised that on the last day of time I would come to see him, giving hope to all those incarcerated across the world. Time ending just means the illusion of time as you will understand when you wake as with those that become elite. The prisoners will be assured they won't go to hell but they can come with me to heaven. You'll never need to see anyone you dislike, so don't be disturbed by their being there in heaven.

I wrote to a former deputy head of high school telling him about my prophecies and telling him about the times when he spoke to spirit world. When I was in school I remember him in communication with spirit.

Finally I wrote to the United Nations Secretary General. I soon received a mind message saying that there would be celebrations in New York upon the ousting of the newspapers. Most papers will go from circulation, few will stay.

People shall copy me in my generosity, everyone shall be homed watered and fed. I am freezing prices globally and cancelling world debt, don't ask just do. People are to stay at home, hotels are to be open to those without shelter.

I insist that people should only bother with education from now on if that's what they love, war will stop, crime will cease, my power shall be felt.

After 38 days I wasmoved to a corner room for 12 days then I left by car for Scott clinic on the15th of November. 2 months and nine days after my sentence was originallysupposed to end.