Chapter 6

"Hey readers,I just wanted to say thank you for reaching this big milestone with me. I know that 1k readers might not be a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it has been such a great accomplishment for me personally. Every new reader makes me so happy, having so many people enjoy my writing and stay tuned for more has been such a rewarding experience, and I can't thank you enough for your love and support ♡."
"Okay let's dive into the story"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The following day, Haseena was getting ready to meet Karishma as they scheduled. She was feeling both anxious and excited about seeing her, and she was hoping the meeting would go well. She was unsure of how Karishma would react, but she was looking forward to it nonetheless.

Haseena's mother suddenly appeared from behind, interrupting her preparations. She had a look of concern on her face, and she was clearly worried about something.
"Haseena, your pills ."

Haseena stopped what she was doing and turned to face her mother
"Lagta hai, these pills are meant for you to give me"haseena gave her an embarrassed smile and took them

"Theek hai ammi hum chalte hai"
Haseena was about to leave but turned back to face her mother who just called her.

"Tujhe pata haina ki hum tere liye bahut khush hi, I'm very happy that you are trying to move on from your past jo tu bhul chuki hai, hum dua karte hai ki jo bhi tere haath thame wo zindagi bhar tera saath na chode"  noor said creasing her daughter's cheeks lovingly.

Haseena tried to keep a smiling expression in front of her mother "ap fikar mat kijiye ammi I'll be alright, ab hum nikalte hai"

.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand, Karishma was waiting in the coffee shop with Haseena's favorite flowers. She was nervous as well, but she felt more confident in knowing that she had prepared.

Karishma's outfit is casual but stylish, nothing too elaborate. She wants it to be something that Haseena will like and feel comfortable with. She wants to convey that there is still a connection between them, but also that she understands that they're essentially meeting as strangers.

Haseena arrived at the coffee shop and was walking towards Karishma Her face was framed by long, black hair that fell past her shoulders, and her piercing eyes were illuminated by the sunset. She was wearing a beautiful blue kurta that wrapped around her body in a modest yet elegant way. The kurta's sheer fabric had a soft sheen to it, and it was complemented by a silver necklace that brought out the delicate features of her face. Haseena looked stunning.

"Ye Ladki mujhe marke hi manegi" karishma whispered to herself. Karishma was struck by the beauty of the woman walking towards her and she couldn't take her eyes off of this beautiful woman. Karishma could feel her heart skipping a beat, and her breath caught in her throat. She was overcome with a feeling of nervousness and excitement all at once, as she knew the woman was coming right towards her.

Haseena walked over to the table,
Karishma stood up and walked over to Haseena to help her set up her chair.

Haseena watched her carefully as she positioned the chair and then sat down after that "apki injury kaisi hai?" Haseena asked karishma looking at her hand

"It's healing, but you are beautiful" karishma opens up a conversation with a flirty tone and her eyes are locked on Haseena's with gleam in her vision.

"Hame pata hai yaha aane se pehle humne dekha hai khud ko aaine me" haseena replied with her dimple smile.

Karishma giggled at her cheeky reply" you know what i mean, and i brought these  tulips(flowers) for you" karishma said forwarding flowers to haseena