The Prince's Soulmate Apr.1.24

Hey Lovelies!

I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with you all! The rewritten version of The Prince's Soulmate is almost here, and I can't wait for you to dive into the new and improved story.

Initially, the story was supposed to be released today; however, there's been an unexpected delay, and I wanted to be transparent with you all about what's happening.

As some of you know, I've been battling pesky sites stealing my work for a while now. Unfortunately, this time, it's a bit different. Someone has posted the entire series on multiple platforms with some changes to the cover and summary, but the story itself is unchanged and placed behind paywalls. They have made a false claim to the copyright of my story and have entered into contracts with other platforms to publish it without my permission. This is a serious case of plagiarism and copyright infringement.

I'm actively working on getting the unauthorized version removed through the proper channels (DMCA takedown). While this takes time, it's important to me that the rewritten version of The Prince's Soulmate has a smooth launch.

The good news is that the rewritten version is definitely coming! I can't wait to share the new and improved story with you all. In the meantime, the final chapters of The King's Queen are on track for release, and the finale will be published this month in preparation for the launch of The Prince's Soulmate.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support. I can't wait to share the new and improved The Prince's Soulmate with you all soon! If you have any questions or concerns regarding the series, please comment here or drop me a message on Wattpad or Instagram.

Stay happy, healthy, and hydrated, my Loves!

XO Abigail (XclusivelyA)