~Some glimpses of the past~

Jungkook : The way you ran away clearly showed that your life is at stake, brother.

As soon as he said this, there was silence in the entire hall.When he says this, there is such an emotion in Yn's eyes that she is afraid of pain as well as happiness, but she is helpless, she cannot show both.But when Mrs Kim hears this, a small smile starts tickling her lips but she tries her best to hide the smile.

Because she felt that her decision to get them married was not at all wrong, but did fate approve of this decision?.......But when Taehyung hears this he becomes silent as he is confused as Yn replied that she would have done the same even if it were anyone else in his place.And anyway he thinks that what is the relationship between them, it is only a friendship.

But then yn takes a breath reducing her pain and then lowers her eyes because she is very controlling her emotions.

Mrs Kim : This boy is a complete idiot

Mrs Kim : This boy is a complete idiot. Your hyung-su and hyung have just come from the hospital . You will do all the conversation by standing here? ..... Would not you allow them to come inside huh?

She says this to Jungkook jokingly to keep the situation from becoming even more awkward.Because looking at the faces of her daughter-in-law and son, she understood that till now they were ignoring their feelings. But what she doesn't know is that her daughter-in-law has already realized it. But what she doesn't know is her son, who has not yet put a seal on his feelings.

Jungkook : Oh sorry hyung- su please come inside...

He says this and goes next to yn and places his hands on her shoulders and brings her inside very gently so that her injury is not affected. She smiles seeing this and comes with him.

Mrs Kim : You also go and change your clothes and freshen up ...... then come down.

She says to Taehyung with a smile on her lips and she presses his shoulder with her palm and tells him not to worry.He also gives his mother a smile without worrying too much, then shakes his head and goes towards his room.

Jungkook : By the way, you are not feeling much pain, are you?

He asks her because he was really nervous for her. Look at this, a smile comes on her face and she says

YN : You are so small, and you are worrying as if you are my grandfather.

She says this while laughing and seeing this he pouts like a child and then says..

Jungkook : It's not like that ,What would we have done if something had happened to you, the way that chandelier had fallen, it seemed as if we would lose you.

He expresses his concern for her ..No matter what, even if they met a few hours ago. If she is there then she will be his sister-in-law and for him his sister-in-law will be absolutely respectful.