Who the fuck is Mikey?

Jonas let out a heavy sigh as he watched Oliver, who was sitting across the room. Oliver was usually a loud and assertive guy, but now he seemed to be constantly on edge like he was afraid of something. Jonas rubbed his temples in frustration and muttered, "He's doing it again."

Sydnee walked into the room and noticed the change in Oliver's behavior. "What happened to him out there?" she asked, concerned.

"I have no idea," Jonas replied, his frustration evident in his voice. "He disappears for a month and then comes back looking like a completely different person."

Jonas smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "It's almost as if he's broken," he chuckled. But his smile quickly faded. "Seriously, he's been acting strange lately," he added.

Sydnee nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and have you noticed that he's taking forever to finish his meals?"

Jonas turned his head back to Oliver, who was now picking at his food. "I found him right in front of my job," he said. Sydnee's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Your job? You mean the club?"

Feeling uneasy, Jonas stood up and walked over to Oliver. "Oliver," he said, trying to get his attention. "You know you can eat, right?" The moment Oliver heard the word "eat", his ears perked up and he grabbed his fork to start eating. Jonas was taken aback. It wasn't the fact that he finally started eating that caught him off guard. It was the fact that it seemed like he was waiting to hear the word "eat".

As Jonas looked over to Sydnee, he noticed the same shocked expression on her face. "He started eating!" Sydnee exclaimed, jumping up with excitement. Jonas felt relieved too, but something still felt off. He couldn't shake the weird feeling off. "At least he's eating," he mumbled to himself.

Sydnee ran over to watch Oliver eat, amazed and relieved. "How'd you do it? How'd you get him to eat?" she asked, curious. "I didn't do anything, all I said was 'You know you can eat, right?' and then he started eating," Jonas replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

Sydnee was surprised. "Really? That's all it took? I've been asking and asking for hours, and he wouldn't move a muscle..." she said, looking over to Jonas.

Suddenly, Oliver opened his mouth and spoke with a raspy voice like he'd been screaming and crying. "Where am I?" he asked, and Jonas and Sydnee's eyes widened in shock.

"You... You- It's me! Sydnee, remember me?" Sydnee said, getting close to his face. "Sydnee, back up. You'll give him a panic attack," Jonas said, concerned. "Oliver, you're at home," he explained.

"Home?" Oliver turned his head, a new expression showing on his face. Sydnee smiled and tried to calm him down. "Yeah, do you remember when we'd stay up all night, drink beers, and play video games?" she said, laughing softly.

"I'm not allowed to drink beer. It's toxic," Oliver replied, looking around. "This is... home?" he asked, confused.

"Uh... yeah. Don't you remember? This is your home. I was here when you bought it... remember?" Sydnee's happy and excited face turned into concern. Oliver stared at her and then looked over to Jonas.

"If you're 'Sydnee', then who is that?" Oliver asked, pointing at Jonas. Sydnee and Jonas looked over at each other, shocked. "Your cousin, it's your cousin. It's me, Jonas! You know, 'Best cousins ever,' right?" Jonas paused for a moment. "Oliver, do you seriously not remember me?" he asked, concerned.

After looking around some more, Oliver spoke again. "If this is home, where is Mikey?" he asked, looking back at Jonas. "What?" Jonas said, puzzled. "I said, if this is my home, where is Mikey?"

"Who the fuck is Mikey?"
Oliver looked over to Jonas shocked. "You can't say that!" He covered his mouth. "What if he heard you? You can't call him that..." Oliver looked around on alert. "Call him what?" Sydnee butted in, and Oliver muttered, "Mikey" Sydnee gave a confused look to Oliver. "So... we can't call this Mikey guy Mikey?" Oliver nodded. "Fuck this Mikey guy- You don't remember who I am?" Jonas asked still surprised.