CHATER- 22

Author's pov

Jihyun- Be fast, you want to save your mom or your sister?

Namjoon- what do you want?

Namjoon asked seriously while glaring the woman who was pointing her gun at Somi.

In a moment of panic, Somi shouted.

Somi- Kill her not me!

That was it......the sound of gunshot echoed through the air and the unthinkable happened.

The bullet found it's tragic target, hitting their mother.

In the aftermath, emotions ran high. Other step siblings were filled with shock and disbelief at what just happened.

Yeaji's seven sons were shattered in an instant. Though their mother never showed much affection to them but still they believed that she will change, and they wanted to feel her love.

Dong Wook- you motherfucker leave them.

He was feeling pain and helpless, in a minute his wission blurred and he fainted.

Soohyun- what a fool.

Blackpink saw their dad's this side first time and also noticed the pain in his eyes.

They felt the pain of their dad and they were standing at a corner looking at their dad, who already fainted.

Unknowingly tears made their way down their cheeks.

Jhope- Somi how can you do that?

He shouted at her because he was still not able to process what happened a minute ago.

Somi- what do you mean? Aren't you glad that I'm alive?

She shouted back as deep inside she was satisfied.

Jin- we cherished you so much and this is how you paid back.

Somi- you should be happy and thank me, now no one will order us around.

Taehyung- Somi stop talking shit.

When Jihyun and Soohyun were enjoying the drama, in the mean time jungkook grabbed his gun and fired a shot, hitting Jihyun.

Jihyun- Ahhhhhhhh

She shouted her lungs out, feeling the extreme pain.Unfortunately the bullet only hit her leg.

All the BTS members picked up there guns and pointed towards Soohyun and Jihyun.

The situation is, Somi is standing at right side of Bts and infront of them are Iu's parents. Jihyun was sitting while Soohyun was holding her.

On the side of Iu's parents Dong Wook was laying unconscious.

Blackpink were standing at the back of Bts but your eyes were glued on your dad.

You noticed a man in black clothes and his mask was on, was standing at the balcony upstairs while aiming his gun at your dad.

Panic flooded through you, and without thinking, you screamed.

Yn- DAD!

All your siblings and step siblings looked at you in confusion but you just ran towards your dad.

Your sisters ran after you, Bts saw Jihyun and Soohyun trying to ran away as Soohyun carried jihyun in bridle style.

Jimin was about to go after them but namjoon stopped him.

Namjoon- wait jimin, it's not the time for a fight.

Jhope- yes let's take them to hospital.

Time seemed to slow down as you and your sisters sprinted towards your dad, fear and tears streaming down your faces.

When you reached your dad, the site of him wounded and in pain broke your heart.

In a rush of emotions, you all started crying, feeling a utterly helpless in that moment.

Your dad meant the world to you, and the thought of losing him was like a nightmare come true.

Jin- let's take them to the hospital fast.

End of Author's pov
_

____________________

Yn's pov

In the hospital

Journey to the hospital felt like an eternity, each and every passing second is increasing my tension.

Jisoo unnie caressed my back but I yanked her hand. I am really frustrated by what they did.

They should have told me too, when all of them knew about this.

I can't lose my dad. God please save him. He made my life beautiful, I really need him.

____________________

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey everybody!

Sorry for the late update.

Thank you so much for reading my book and supporting me so much.

Saranghaeyo

❣️