𝟐𝟐

ELSIE

ELSIE

I don't think I've ever been this happy.

Not when I got excepted in college and not even when I graduated.

This morning when I woke up, I was completely pressed close to Fenix and his lips were inches away from my forehead.

It has been few days since he got back home and he has been staying here. Spending his time with me and Ian and also resting his shoulder.

The bandages were taken off and I was glad he was not in pain anymore.

Ian had been better than ever now that Fenix is back. He wouldn't even let go of his hand.

I talked with him about meeting Sally. She called and asked if we could meet. We were going for a dinner tonight.

The door of the bathroom opened wide and Fenix stepped in.

He lazy walked over to me and rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"Where is Ian?" I asked and started applying sun screen on my face. Today Ian wanted to spend the day by the pool. Of course me and Fenix immediately agreed.

"In his room. He said that he wants to play football. He's getting ready." Fenix murmured and then started placing slow kisses down my neck and shoulder.

He was being extra affectionate and I loved it. I loved every second of it.

I never knew I would enjoy it this much.

"Wait you're tickling me." I squirmed and a throat laughed escaped my lips.

Fenix hooked his arm around my waist and pulled me flush to his strong torso. The muscles on his arms flexed and I felt my face get hot.

His lips didn't stop prepping kisses but I somehow managed to finish with applying the sum screen.

I quickly gathered my hair in a messy ponytail and placed my glasses on my nose. I haven't worn them in a while. I got use to wearing the contacts which sometimes irritated my eyes.

"Eli!" Ian's voice echoed through the bedroom and Fenix detached his plump lips from my burning skin.

"Let's go." Fenix said and we got out of the bathroom.

Ian had a ball in his hands and grinned at us.

"I'm ready." He threw the ball in the air and caught it while laughing.

⋆˚✿˖°

The sun warmed my skin while I observed Fenix and Ian with the biggest grin on my face. Fenix was teaching him how to score a goal.

I pushed my glasses up and rested my chin on my hand.

Fenix was dressed in a tight fitting t-shirt and shorts. Seeing him like this was definitely not good for my heart.