Stain Searchin'

I wuz a human bein', Ah did have brown streaks in mah undies from time to time even back in the old days, but they weren't frequent and certainly not welcome. Now, however, Ah wuz far more embracin' of all of mah discharges and wuz eatin' more than enough to produce some very nice "discharges".Every day since Ah started fartin' with freedom at home, Ah had to pull mah panties down and check for any shit stains Ah might've left. Of course, Ah could have just used mah selfie stick and mah phone to peek inside without havin' to struggle to get mah far too small panties over mah swollen ass and thighs, but Ah just liked to make sure that Ah had to get a good whiff of every inch of mah below the waist (or as it wuz becomin', below mah belly). 

Somehow despite all of mah eatin' and fartin', mah panties only occasionally showed signs of anal abuse. Ah figured that mah colon must just be tight from years of havin' hardly any material to work with.However, mah massive intake of grease and fat finally broke mah leak proof ass. On the first day it wuz only a little short mark from mah entire day of guzzlin' quarter pounders and milkshakes. On the second day, it wuz a little bit darker, a little bit thicker, but still underwhelmin' for a girl of mah appetite. On the consecutive day of brown streaks, it wuz gettin' difficult to tell if Ah'd landed the big brown airplane in mah shorts, or if Ah had just sweated enough to dampen the previous days deposits. Either way, Ah called 3 days enough to declare mah goal fulfilled, and moved on to even grosser horizons.