Shanti Niketan 🌼

A/N- The story seems a bit dull and bland, right? No twists, no drama, no suspense... Tch..☹️ Everyone's just happy-go-lucky? Achha nhi lag raha hai..kuch karna chahiye na mujhe?

What do you all think?

Twist laya Jaya story mein? 🌚

(PS: Nhi bologe, tabhi aayega so wait and enjoy the upcoming parts)

Happy Reading..😚

Continued..🌼

"Tum hasna band karo ab..!" Anubhav said irritably as they reached their room after breakfast, with his wife continuously giggling at him.

"Hum toh hasenge..!" She said, trying to control her laughter as he glared at her. "Sorry.." she added quickly.

"Accha nhi Kiya hai tumne..!" He said grumpily.

"Koi baat nhi is bure se bhi tumhari maa khush hai..!" She said smiling.  "Ab ruthna ho gya toh jao headquarters jao, Aaj hum chain se apni neend puri karenge phir Roshini ke office se aane ke baad usse baatein..!" She said smiling.

"Jo karna hai dinner se pehle pehle kar lena kyunki uske baad room se nikalne nhi denge aaj tumhe hum..!" He said with a mischievous smirk.

"Hato tum..!" She said, pushing him aside, but he grabbed her waist, pulling her closer and kissed her, surprising her. She responded by kissing him back, her hands running through his silky smooth hair and his hands caressing her waist under her floral blouse.

Anubhav's lips moved hungrily against hers, his touch sending shivers down her spine. Haseena's breath quickened, her heart racing with anticipation.

Anubhav's hands trailed down to her waist, gently pulling her closer until their bodies were intimately pressed against each other. Haseena's fingers delicately traced the contours of his face, feeling the intensity of the moment as they lost themselves in each other. Unaware of time passing, they found themselves cornered against the wall near their room door.

Lost in their embrace, Aarti's voice interrupted their reverie. Opening their eyes, they reluctantly broke off the kiss, exchanging a glance filled with surprise.

"Haseena..!!" Aarti called again, about to enter the room as the door was ajar. Anubhav quickly responded, positioning himself to hide Haseena behind the door, his hand resting against the wall near her head while the other held the door.

"Kya hua maa?" He asked, hiding Haseena behind the door.

"Haseena Kahan hai?" Aarti asked.

"Woh..woh toh washroom mein hai, koi kaam tha kya..?" He replied, maintaining his composure while Haseena, feeling mischievous, sensually traced her finger along his arm, startling him momentarily before he regained his calm, aware of Aarti's watchful gaze.

"Tum yahan darwaze ke paas kyu khade ho?" Aarti asked.

"Woh..woh..maa..hamara do rupaye ka sikka gir gya tha toh wahi uthane aaye the ki aap aa gyi..!" He lied nervously.

"Tum bhi na, khair, Haseena nikalti hai toh bol Dena ki mere room mein aa jaye aur tum headquarters jao..!" Aarti said and about to leave from there when her gaze fall on floor, near the door and her smile widened upon spotting Haseena's slippers peeking out.

"Waise hamari maano toh aaj mat hi jao headquarters, shayad isi bahane ek aur Naya mehmaan aa jaye Ghar mein...!" Aarti teased, her words confusing Anubhav but not Haseena, who understood the Implications.

"Ji..!" Anubhav nodded innocently, watching as Aarti left. He swiftly closed and latched the door, turning to face Haseena, who is glaring at him.

Why?