Toxic Relationship

Next day in school, Cloe and some other girls gave us disgusting looks.

"We saw the pictures, we'll show them to Ms Rachel." Cloe said.
"Why? That party had nothing to do with school. It happened outside so it doesn't really concern her." I said.
"Kathy, I am scared." Jenna said.

We decided to go and tell this to Karla before Ms Rachel finds out.
Caroline and Karla were chatting next to Karla's class.

Honestly, I'd never hook up with senior girls. They scare me for some reason. They're beautiful but they are..well..seniors.

Caroline was mad because I brought Jenna with me and she didn't want Karla to have another interaction with Jenna.
"What do you want?" Caroline asked.

I wanted to fight with Karla but the time was not right so I just told her the whole Cloe situation.
"Seriously, can that girl relax for once?" Karla said.
"What if she suspends us?" Jenna said worryingly.
Karla held Jenna's neck softly and said,"I won't let anyone suspend you, Jenna."

I couldn't handle it. I slapped Karla's hand until she took it off.
"Don't touch her." I said.
"I'm the head girl, I can get you suspended though, Katherine." She said.
"Alright, you girls keep talking, let me handle this." Caroline said and walked towards my class.
"Caroline, wait!" We followed her.
"Hey, Cloe! I bet those pictures from the party turned you on." Caroline said.
"Turned me on? I was disgusted-"
Caroline jumped on Cloe and removed her white shirt.
"Suck on my tits, I'm sure you've dreamed about them." She said.

This is a classroom! What is happening?

"I can't believe I'm looking at boobs in real life!" Some stupid boy screamed.
"Not just some boobs, Caroline's boobs!" Someone else said.
"Can I suck on them instead?" Jim asked.

I locked the classroom so that Ms Rachel doesn't see Caroline topless.
"You seem so worried about her to lock the door, Kathy." Jenna said.
"Jen, she's our friend." I replied.
"Stop it, Caroline." Cloe could barely speak with tits in her mouth.

I want Caroline to jump on me and force me just like that. What am I thinking!?

"What are you thinking?" Jenna asked.
"Nothing. I'm taking a picture."

I took a picture so that if we get in trouble, Cloe gets in trouble too.
Caroline buttoned her shirt and got up.
"Just so you know, many people would die for what I just gave you." Caroline said.
"And now, we have your photos too. Doing it in classroom? So not allowed! Atleast we had sex in a pool party."
"Caroline, you're loud, boys cannot know about this." I said.
Caroline walked out proudly.

"I love her. She's a junior here." Some stupid boy said.
"And she likes girls, so you have no chance." I said.
"Damn it, why does no one like us anymore?" He asked.

Cloe looked traumatised. She struggled to stand up.
"Jenna, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't do this. You don't have to worry about getting suspended now." Karla said.
"B*tch! You did nothing! Do not take the credit, it was Caroline who handled the situation." I said.
"C'mon, Kathy! Don't call her a b*tch. She was trying to help too." Jenna said.

How is she..WHY is she siding with Karla?

Karla pursed her lips and smiled.
"I'll see you around, Jennie." Karla left.

"What is wrong with you? Why couldn't you support me for once?" I asked.
"I cannot just agree with you if you call her a b*tch like that. I am nice to everyone, Kathy."
"God, shut up! You are not supposed to be nice to everyone! Karla tried to wreck our relationship. I can't believe you, Jen." I said.

I don't feel like talking to Jenna anymore.

"Am I really wrong?" Jenna asked.
"Yes, you are. Katherine is your girlfriend. You should've supported her." Kristine joined the conversation.

Kristine wore a purple tank top that day with fake lipstick stains design all over it. Her nipples were so hard that they appeared sharp on the top. She had her hair curled and wore a typical blue jeans.

She is braless today. Oh Kristine!
School should really set up a dress code so that I do not get horny during the classes.

"These are yours to play with." Kristine whispered in my ear.

Jenna stared at us.
"What?" I asked.
"Don't fool me with your 'what?' We both have the pictures, and I've seen how passionate you were with her tits in the pool." Jenna said.
"This relationship has gotten toxic, Jen. We're always fighting." I said.
"So what do we do?"
"I don't know. I'm confused."

I love Jenna but this relationship is changing her. Or it's just changing my perspective of her and she was always this way. Either way, I am not enjoying this anymore. I don't like fighting with her.

We didn't speak for a while. The first class was about to start.
"Do you wanna hangout with me after the classes?" Kristine asked.
"Kristine, I don't know if that's a good idea." I replied.
"Okay."

I got a text from Kristine.
Why is she texting me? I just spoke to her!

"C'mon Katherine, it'll be fun. I know you want it 😉" The text read with a one time selfie of her hard nipples and a thick line of her cleavage.

Damn..I don't know how to respond. She's typing more!

"I also have polaroid camera." it read.
"Okay. I want to see the polaroid camera." I replied back.

I'm totally going for the camera. What am I supposed to do with the camera anyway? I don't know. Let's see where this goes...with the polaroid camera, ofcourse!
Don't worry, I think I'm a jerk too.