2.

It's the next day as the three Prior siblings are walking together on the sidewalk with the other factions towards the same building from earlier.

Indistinctly conversations are all happening at the same time with all the groups. Beatrice smiled before both of the siblings looked at her.

The three siblings looked away from each other as they continued walking with the rest of the groups.

All the witches and wizards all looked at each other nervously especially since it's time for the choosing Ceremony to begin on the screen and they truly don't know what to really expect.

Beatrice starts looking around when they get inside as she is walking beside her siblings, the rest of the assigned groups are all already sitting down in their seats.

"That looks like millions and billions of people."

"How many people are supposed to be choosing their factions?"

The three siblings looked around the room together as Ophelia smiled looking around at all the groups.

"I want to know how many people there are?" A few people asked.

Beatrice continues looking around as Caleb walks away.

Ophelia grabs her hand. "You'll be okay. Come on let's grab a seat."

Beatrice looks at her. "I hope so."

Beatrice and Ophelia looked around all at the groups as indistinctly conversations are all happening at one time.

"Everything looks so interesting."

"I wonder where Caleb went through."

Beatrice looks over towards the last circle are five metal bowls so large. Each one contains a substance that represents each faction: gray stones for Abnegation, water for Erudite, earth for Amity, lit coals for Dauntless, and glass for Candor.

"Factions, please gather in your assigned areas." A woman says over the PA speaker as everybody continues talking.

Ophelia and Beatrice noticed Jeanine talking to a guy in one of the upper seating areas before she slowly started walking.

Andrew noticed her as he was walking with Caleb walking close by him. "Morning, Jeanine."

"Seriously why is everybody so good looking?" A few students asked in envy and jealousy.

"There are so many people playing in this movie." All the TV show lovers pointed out.

"Good morning, Andrew." Jeanine steps down on a step with a guy walking close behind her and she looks at him. "How is Marcus holding up?"

"As well as can be expected." Andrew answers in response as he and his wife are standing close together.

"We need to find out who's behind these rumors." Jeanine looked away for a second before she looked back at him.

"I think we all know who it is." Natalie accused her.

"Exactly she knows how it is."