Part nine

Snooze~ Sza

"How could I snooze and miss the moment. You just to important"

One week later
Paige pov:

7 days, 168 hours, or 604800 seconds. That's how long I've gone without absolutely no contact with Nova. It's like she disappeared from the face of the earth. Not even Azzi knows where she is, I know that girl Jade has her number. Which actually drives me insane knowing. along with all these workouts beating my ass right now and to top it all off classes start soon. Honestly, I'm used to that part but knowing Nova is in my reach now just throws everything off.

Not saying her being here is a bad, hell it's a good thing. I like knowing that she is close to me. But knowing that she even has another girl's number other than her mom & best friend makes me sick. Also what's up with that jade girl anyways, not to sound cocky but I'm very known around here. If I say someone's my girl, they should back off. It's okay though I know god wants us together, amen.

"Still nothing?" Azzi asks walking into my room. "No dude. Literally nothing" I said frustrated. "Why don't you just text Alex"

"Because she probably hates me." If there's one thing I know about Alex she loves Nova more than she loves herself. So if Nova can barely stand me I can't imagine Alex. "Wait better idea. You text" I said smiling at Azzi. "Absolutely not, why do you always make me get involved in your guy's love story."

"So basically what you're saying is you don't wanna be the maid of honor at our wedding and you hate me, got it." Yes, I'm being dramatic but let's be real I'm definitely marrying that girl. "Paige Bueckers you are seriously the most delusional person I know." She put her hand on my shoulder "Dude just let her be, I know you love her and all but maybe for now you guys do need space." She said trying to reason with me

"Azzi, do you know what it's like waking up every day for 2 years straight knowing you made the worst mistake of your life? Then just when there's a little hope that you can fix that mistake. Boom something else just gets in the way of it again, That's how I feel. Azzi you know best, how many times have I cried over the mistake I made?"

"Too many to count" she agreed "Exactly so please just help get my girl back." I'm literally begging at this point "dude I've been trying. Like who texted her asking if she was going to the party?"

"You did," I said looking down "Who was the one that showed you the pictures of when she posted that she was finally here." She continued. "Okay fine, thank you for helping me, Azzi. I would gladly appreciate it if you continued doing what you're doing" I smiled. Just then Nika walks in. "Dude guess who I just saw?" She said specifically looking at me, which by that I already knew who I was. "Where" She was in the bookshop right next to campus, but she was with that girl from the party" she finished while making a sorry face. "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna lose my mind. If they end up together I really don't think I can handle it. Like I really can't guys"

"Paige chill you're getting worked up and your face is super red. Which means you either gonna cry or crash out" Nika said while backing up with Azzi. My eyes started to water. "God, why was I so stupid two years ago? If I could take it back I would in a heartbeat" I put my hands in my face.

" Paige I promise, you'll get her back man," Nika said. "Yeah what she said, well help you get your girl back" Azzi contributed to the conversation. "You freaking love you guys" I bring them both in for a group hug. "Okay, that's enough I don't want your mucus all over me," Azzi said while laughing.

Im getting my girl back, one way or another.

BOO IM BACKKK. sorry if my coming back wasn't that good. But im loving that Paige is trending she literally deserves all the hype. And yea im working on chapter ten. Hope you guys liked this one. #paigeiloveyou😘

(To lazy to check for errors)