This story is changing ship, and a lot more other things I'd like to discuss

Hello! ^_^ I'm back!! I am starting to get back to writing, and I wanna clear things up.

• Where have I been?

School, mainly. It's quite hard to keep up with school work, and to  draw or write.

•What ship am I changing?

Henry x Bendy. I wanna start writing something more open minded, and that is to write a character, which is nothing near the ex-animator at Joey Drew studios.

So, conclusion: the name ship is Dawn x Bendy/Benicio!

(Don't come at me for making a oc x canon, pleaseee...>~<)

The design will stay relatively the same, but she probably won't have horns (still thinking about it).

(Her pronouns will be She/her He/him btw)

•What will happen to this story?

I'll either discontinue it, or keep it on hold for a while. It's the story's re-write that got me into writing and I'd like to treasure it. I want to see myself learn and grow as not only a writer, but an artist.

•What will the book focus on?

Learning to love yourself. That there is always someone who will love your flaws and perfections. And it doesn't matter if it's your mother, father, or anyone else you have a strong connection with.
Both Benicio and Dawn will learn to accept the past, and focus on what they have now.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

For those who are sad or dissapointed this story won't be re-written any time soon, I am dearly sorry, but I can't force myself to write.

Have yourselves a great rest of your day, and I'll see ya'll soon!!

Byee!!