Part 2

Alex's pov

I wake feeling weight on my chest. Looking down I remember all the events that happened last night. 'I might as well make breakfast for the tejj on of us' I think as I try to pry Lucas's hand of my shirt. When I slid him off he started to whine and fuss. " shh shh it's alright you're ok." I said softly knowing that he was still asleep and probably didn't hear me. I walk down stairs to the kitchen. I know how to cook and bake but I usually have the chefs do it for me, but today I decided to make the meals and give the chefs a break for the day.

" sir what would you like for breakfast?" My head chef Marlo asks.

"You will have the day of today as I will be making my meals and snacks that today thank you though." I said back

My chef nodded and he went to the back of the kitchen to tell the other chefs that they had the day off. I could hear small whist cheering as the chefs do not have the day off very often. I start making breakfast. It was just a normal type breakfast with eggs, toast, sausage, and pancakes.
When I was done and setting the plates, giving Lucas a little less than me as I know that he doesn't eat as much, I heard quiet food steps coming towards the kitchen. Knowing that it was probably Lucas I went to the door that blocks of the kitchen from the rest of the house, to go greet him.

As soon as he saw me he ran at full speed and almost took me out with how hard he had hugged me. " woooww hey buddy how are you doing?" I asked not bringing up the situation from last night up just yet. I wanted him to have a full tummy, and to be relax and not stressed upon bringing it up. He still hasn't said anything so I offered him some breakfast. " hey you want some breakfast I cook a lot of yummy foods." I led him over to the table. The team was at my house a lot and I had a big table so even though it's not assigned seats everyone still went with the same seat every time they come over. Lucas sits in his 'assigned' seat which is right next to me.

Time skip

After breakfast I led Lucas to the living room and sat him down on the couch. I crouched down to his level and start to investigate what is going on. " hey I wanted to ask you, what's going on? Why did you come to my house so late? And why wheee you littered in bruises?" I asked trying to seem as soft and harmless as I could.

Lucas's pov

I knew what was going to happen when he sat me on the couch. I knew he was going to ask. I didn't want to talk about it but I still want him to know and to help me. I weighed out my pros and cons of telling him. I decided that it would be best if I did then he could help me with my scary monster parents. I took a breath and got ready to go on my long speech.

" when I was 8 it started. My parents, it was like something just clicked. I didn't do anything before then to make them mad. I was still an only child and I am now. But when I did anything even close to being wrong I would get beaten. If we lost one of our games or I did bad they would beat me worse then I am now. I had escaped mid beat. I came here because you were the only person I knew I could trust, and that would take me in. I know that it is really short noticed and I'm sorry but could you please take me in. Your birthday is only in a month then you will be 18. Could you m-maybe take me I-in? Like adopt me?" Lucas told his story and ask the question that he has been thinking about all night.

Alex's pov

Well that shocked me. Like a lot. I knew that he didn't have the best relationship with his parents but I didn't think that it was like this bad. I didn't really think about the adoption part. I knew that I was gong to say yes. I mean I can't just leave him with them and I was not going to let him go into foster care. I could never. Lucas soft cry broke me out of my thoughts. " hey what's wrong are you hurt?" I asked as softly as I could. "Can you adopt me I'm sorry for being annoying." Lucas said as he began crying even harder if that was possible. " of course I will I won't let those horrible people ever lay there hands on you again." I said with full determination in my tone.

No ones pov

Lucas basically jumped into Alex's arms. " thank you thank you thank you!" He practically screamed. " ok inside voices."

—————————————————————————

                             IMPORTANT

All the boys in the next chapter will be living in Alex's house. They all had fine relationships with their parents but since they have been a team for so long they decided to move in together. By the way they will be the age that they are in the over view for the chapters going on this is just how Lucas joined the house. Also I said that Lucas calls Alex papa sometimes and this is why because the had a strong relationship and Alex was basically a father figure for him.

Thank you guys so much for the 15 reads! I really mean it!

978 words