26.The day of transfer

Natasha's POV.

Today's the day I have to say goodbye to my family. I'm so sad.

I was packing while Siddharth helped me it was 11 in the morning.

Siddharth got a call and started talking as I focused on my work until I heard him speaking in a different language.

I stared at him in confusion and waited until he ended the call.

After he hung up, I immediately asked, "What language were you speaking?" with confusion evident in my voice.

"Italian, why?" he replied with a smile.

"You know Italian?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, but I've never talked to you in Italian," he chuckled.

"Sei mia, e io sono tuo. Nessun altro può avvicinarsi al nostro amore, perché tu sei il mio cuore e la mia anima, legati per sempre a me."  he says, leaving me in complete shock and confusion.

("You're mine, and I'm yours. No one else can come close to our love, because you are my heart and soul, forever bound to me,")

"Hee kya?"  I blurt out, taken aback, and he laughs.

"What!?"

"Pack the stuff quickly, we don't have much time left. That's what I said," he clarifies, and I roll my eyes in response.

"You could've said something romantic at least, I'm your wife," I said, continuing to pack, and he chuckled.

"You want to hear romantic stuff?" he teased, approaching me.

"How about I fulfill your wish at night?" he said in a low, seductive voice, leaning down towards me. "That too, mid-flight," he added with a smirk.

His words made me blush even more. He's shameless, isn't he?

"Or even better," he smirked, his voice dripping with seduction, "how about I make you scream my name beneath me?"

His words made me blush so hard. "Hatto yaha se, besharam kahike,"  I retorted, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Get lost from here, shameless person."

I lightly hit his chest and turn around to leave, but he grabs both of my arms and wraps his hands around my waist.

"You're getting shy now?" he smirks, teasing me as I blush even more.

"Let me go, I have to pack stuff," I say, still blushing, as he chuckles.

"Aapko to romantic baatein Sunni thi," he teased.
"Ab me sunna rha hu to aap sunn nahi rhi,"  he added in a playful tone.

"It seems like you wanted to hear romantic things from me?"
"Now that I'm saying them, you're not listening,"

"Chup rahiye,"  I said, blushing even more.

He laughed and hugged me. "Alright, alright," he added in a playful tone.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek, making me smile shyly.

"Ab aap yuhi sharmati rahengi ya meri madad bhi karengi pack krne me?" he asked with a grin as I pulled away.

"Now will you keep blushing or help me pack?"

"Aap hee ne pehle start kiya tha," I said, avoiding eye contact.

"You're the one who started it,"

"Acha?mene start kiya tha?"  he raised an eyebrow, moving closer, and I caught onto his playful intentions.