3. At the Kim's

"Tell me again where you going?" Jin asked in a tired tone as he squinted his eyes at the bunny, who was busy styling his hairs.

"To the Kim's? Why you're asking it now?" Jungkook asked confusedly as he raised his brows at his hyung through the mirror infront of him.

"Exactly you're going for a dinner with your in laws, not a fucking business meeting for god's sake!" Jin almost yelled out as he shook his head with a sigh eyeing the bunny who's all dressed up for the dinner meet up at the Kim's, in one of his best office suits.

Jungkook looked at his reflection once again, still not finding anything wrong with his outfit.
"What's wrong with this? And also they're not my in laws yet.So don't conclude anything already." Seokjin only rolled his eyes as he didn't bother to reply to his younger brother, as without wasting time, he made his way inside the wardrobe.

"Here, go change your outfit into this." Jin ordered handing over a new pair of clothes to Jungkook who stared at Jin with a look that says "are you for serious now?"

"What? Stop staring at me like that and go change quickly.We don't have time to waste." Jin said pushing Jungkook to the dressing room.

"But what's wrong with the one I'm wearing now.It's perfect.I'm going to meet Sir Taemin, it's such a big moment.I want to look presentable enough." Jungkook argued with a determined head nod to which Jin groaned irritatedly.

"You're going to meet your soon to be fiance and his family Koo.Get that thing in your head.And you're supposed to wear something casual and pretty enough to impress your in laws, not a fucking office suit." Jin said in finalty making the bunny scrunch his nose weirdly at his hyung.

"Now no more talks.You'll wear the one I chose for you.That's it!" Jin demanded to which Jungkook huffed annoying as he stomped his feet, walking to the dressing room as he knows there's no point in arguing with his hyung.

That's it!" Jin demanded to which Jungkook huffed annoying as he stomped his feet, walking to the dressing room as he knows there's no point in arguing with his hyung