7. Then who contacted??

Consider  Afrin as the narrator

     During one evening, Kiran, Selva, Rohit, and I were gathered in Selva's room located in E block, while Thomas, Babu, Abhi Anna, and Adhiyan occupied my room in A block.

      Selva was peacefully asleep with his hands crossed over his chest, and his phone rested on his stomach. I observed him from a chair placed in front of him. Around 12:10 a.m., I received a call from Abhi Anna.

     As I answered, Abhi Anna relayed the surprising news that Thomas had just received a call from Selva. Perplexed, I mentioned that Selva was sleeping in front of me, with his phone visible.

     Abhi Anna suggested me to wait and shared a screenshot from Thomas showing a call from 'SELVA SENIOR' at 12:00 a.m. This revelation left me baffled, considering I had been monitoring Selva since 11:30 p.m.

     The mystery deepened as Abhi Anna explained that Thomas received the call at 12:00 a.m.,Thomas passed it to Abhi anna, who then answered and activated the speaker. Selva, on the other end, requested to speak with Thomas through Abhi Anna.

     Abhi Anna relayed that he is Thomas and instructed Selva to keep the conversation going. Selva expressed his desire to meet Thomas, questioning his whereabouts and yearning to see and converse with him.

     In response, Abhi Anna inquired about Selva's unusual behavior, to which Selva repeatedly denied that the person with whom he is speaking is not Thomas and emphatically ended the call by yelling,"YOU ARE NOT THOMAASSS..!!". Abhi Anna confirmed it was indeed Selva's voice.

     Hearing this, Afrin was astonished and woke Selva up to share the events. Selva, claiming he was asleep and denied any involvement, left Afrin shocked and disbelieving.

     Despite having exams the following day, they struggled to study.

     As days passed and their holiday commenced, everyone returned home. After the incident, Thomas informed his parents, who then obtained a transfer certificate from his college, allowing him to pursue his degree in his hometown.

     Readers please vote, comment and support  ♡‿♡

     Next part will be updated soon and it will be the last part.

     Stay turned ✿