Characters

Lies and Betrayals are two things which we all hate.

But what if the most important step of your life is based on one lie. A lie which can turn your life upside down when you'll know about it.

Then you have to take decision. The most important decision which will not only effect you but many more.

A decision which can take your life.

A decision which can make or ruin your life.

Revathi will be going to face something very similar to this but exactly what?

Come and join the journey of Revathi Sharma

***********************

This is the story of Rajgarh, a large province of Aryavrat. Aryavrat is a big country divided into 4 provinces. Rajgarh being one of them.

Rajgarh is a land of different cultures and religions. People here are known for their kind and welcoming nature. The country/province is ruled by King Virendra Singh Rajput and Queen Meenavati Virendra Singh Rajawat. The king and the Queen live with their country and people. The king is known for his braveness and his unending love for his country. He is a great king and people of the country loves him. While on the other hand the Queen is kind, fierce, graceful and is known for the work she did to empower women of the country. 

The king and the Queen have 3 children. The eldest being Yuvraaj Rudra Virendra Singh Rajput who is 28 years old. He is a very strange person. Known for his straightforwardness and his looks. He loves horse riding and power. He is completely different from what he shows and hides a lot of things behind his fake smiles and blank eyes. Nobody can understand him. Not even his own mother or father. He do what he wants and nobody can stop him.
He is loved by media because gossips and problem always follows him. Gossips of his rumored girlfriends, gossips of him showing anger at someone in public, gossips of him insulting important and VIP people from his country or the foreign countries. He is a person with secrets. Secrets which will reveal themselves when the right time comes.

Next comes the 2nd child of the King and Queen Prince Harsh Virendra Singh Rajput. He is 23 years old and Just like his brother he is another handsome specie of the Rajgarh. He is carefree, kind, somewhat innocent, true and amazing human. He is someone who believes in destiny and stress free life. He doesn't take stress and loves breaking the royal rules.

Then comes the last and the youngest child of the King and the Queen Princess Ankita Virendra Singh Rajput. She is bold, fierce, kind to people, beautiful girl. She is just 19 but holds a lot of maturity which his brother Harsh lacks. She is loved by the people of Rajgarh. She is what a princess should be like. She is not afraid of anyone except her mother and her eldest brother. She loves dressing up and buying beautiful dresses and bags and what not but she believes in inner beauty.

The last member of the Royal family is the Mother Queen /Rajmata Subhadra Singh Rajput. She is the mother of the king and loves reading. She plays an important role in the decision took by the King. She is an intelligent women who knows what is best for the people and the country.

YUVRAAJ RUDRA VIRENDRA SINGH RAJPUT

FEMALE LEAD'S FAMILY

Mr. Hari Om Sharma is 60 years old and the Managing Director of his own established business. He is a man of words. He is hard working and honest. He is very well known personality in Rajgarh. He respects the royal family and the king also respect him because of his amazing work as his business is world wide known and established. He loves his family. He is an introvert person and likes to be alone with his thoughts.  He is a little strict with his children but supports them in their decision and life.

Mrs. Savita Hariom Sharma, 57 years old college principal who loves her family the most in the world. She is kind, lovely, religious women. She loves cooking and is a great cook too. She loves her children and can do anything for their happiness. She is a friend first to her to her children then a mother. She is a supportive wife and an amazing mother.

They have three children

Eldest one is Raghav who is 32 years old and is the CEO of his father's company. He is a mature, responsible and hardworking person. He is married to Hemlata Sharma who is 31 and works owns an event management company. They have a son Rohan who is just 3 and too cute that he and his cheeks attracts everyone's attention. The 3 year old himself is very tired of his cuteness and his cheeks. He is tired of everyone pinching his cheeks.

Then comes their second son Vishesh Sharma who is 28 years old and a software engineer. He is still single which the female lead believes he deserves and works in a private firm. He loves annoying and fight with his younger sister. He is very cheerful, goofy and handsome. Disturbing his sister is his favourite pass time

Atlast comes the female protagonist Revathi Sharma. A 26 years old business woman. She loves reading, she loves knowing about things which are mysterious and are waiting to be discovered. She started her company after completing her MBA when she was 22. She has quite good fan following. She is a mature, classy, Romance loving, kind hearted girl. She is 5'5 and a little dusky. She has fat deposition on her body at the right places. With an oval face, big brown eyes and 2 or 3 pimple marks here or there she is beautiful. Not the kind of beautiful that will attract you to her in any erotic way or something. But a beautiful which provide you peace and makes you love her innocence which drips from her eyes.

 But a beautiful which provide you peace and makes you love her innocence which drips from her eyes

Hello everyone. This is Meera_Sharma and Anjali.

Afterrrrr a long long time we're finally publishing out book 'The Rise of Princess Revathi'.

We are really excited for you guys to read the book.

We hope you would like the story and don't forget to share your views.

First chapter- Coming tomorrow

Signing off for now
Anueera