Diving into Revathi's life

Leaves were dancing with the rhythm of the slightly chilling winds singing a peaceful and melodic song calming all the restlessness. Birds has started walking up and has started chirping adding to the song of the winds.
Sun has started rising. Removing the darkness from the sky slowly. Taking away the shine of the stars and the moon.
There standing on the roof of the mansion Revathi smiled as cool wind caressed her cheeks calming all the built up restlessness and chaos of her heart, soothing her mind.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air she looked at the rising sun one last time before moving downstairs to her room. Changing into active wears she walked out of the mansion followed by two of her bodyguards and her personal assistant.

Revati started her morning jog loving how the wind was caressing her body.

"Ma'am I think we should stop now." Her PA Mr. Shastri said huffing and griffing fighting for breath.

Revathi rolled her eyes.
"Shastri ji I am telling you, you're very unfit. It's not even 5 minutes we started jogging and look at yourself." She said making her head bodyguard snort.

"I have become old now ma'am. When I was young I used to run for 10 kilometers daily." Shastriji said trying to maintain Revathi's pace

"And what's your age now?" Revathi asked which made her PA shut his mouth.

"42. You're not that old. Raman is older than you and look how fit he is." Revathi said pointing towards her 50 year old head bodyguard.

Shastriji having no words to reply decided to shut his mouth and follow them silently.

When she entered the Sharma mansion she was greeted by her father who was reading newspaper sitting on the chair in the garden.

"Good morning baba." She greeted her dad sitting on the chair opposite to him.

"Good morning Reva." Her father greeted her back while patting her head.

"I will go and make the tea for us." She said and stood up walking inside the house.

It is their morning ritual. She, her father and her mother drinks the morning tea together discussing the news and happenings of their lives.

Poring tea into the kettle she walked out and kept the tray on the coffee table.

"Good morning maa." She greeted her mother who was stretching her body in the garden.

"Good morning Beta." Her mother greeted het back sitting on the chair beside her father.

She poured tea in three cups and opened the newspaper.

"Reva I wanted to talk to you regarding a serious matter from a long time now" her mother said

"What happened?" Reva asked turning all her attention towards her mother.

Mrs. Sharma elbowed her husband who was still lost in the newspaper making him jerk.

"We wanted to talk about your marriage." Mrs. Sharma said

"Yeah yeah wedding." Her father repeated after her mother

"What wedding Maa?" Reva asked still lost on the matter.

"We were thinking that you're old enough now to marry. You're doing well in your career. And you're turning 28 soon so you should get married now." Her mother said

"Hmm. Look beta you've completed your education and are doing good on the work front. Now you should think about your personal life also." Her dad said.

Revathi nodded not knowing what to say.

"So is there anyone whom you likes? Anyone who you wants us to meet with?" Her mother asked