super fan

Jungkook and Taehyung went on a little date. They were spotted by a Cookie.

Alana: oh... My... God... Ahh! My favorite idols on a date!

Alana was the waitress. She was more than excited. She was a 16 year old girl with pink and purple braces and long very curly hair. She has link framed glasses and she was a darker Carmel skin tone. She has very deep dark brown eyes. They looked black. She was a big k-pop and k-drama fan. She's half Korean half black.

Taehyung: ooh dear...

Jungkook: hey... Don't tell anyone you saw us...

Alana: my lips... Are sealed... I can't believe you guys chose to eat at my mother's restaurant... Of all the places... This is a dream come true...

Jungkook: ooh.

Alana: ooh my god... Am I dreaming?...

Taehyung: no dear. You're not.

Alana: are you two dating?...

Taehyung: yes.

Alana: eek!

She screeched in excitement.

Alana: I mean... Cool.

Jungkook: umm... Are you a waitress?

Alana: ooh yes! Um.... What would you both like to drink? I promise it'll be good.

Jungkook: I want your apple cider drink. It sounds good.

Alana: ooh... Thank you so much... I came up with it! I make those!...

She smiled. She was very enthusiastic. She then turned to Taehyung who was still looking at the menu.

Alana: you're even more beautiful in person...

Alana sake while looking at Taehyung. Taehyung looked up and her and smiled.

Taehyung: thanks dear. I would like the hot chocolate please. Thank you.

Alana: okay! It's my mother's specialty! Don't worry!

Alana bowed to them. She then ran to the kitchen.

Alana: mamí! Jungkook ak Taehyung la!
(Jungkook and Taehyung are here)

(The language her and her mother speak is Haitian Creole. She speaks only Korean to her father.)

Kenya: Veritab? (Really?)

Alana: Wi, yo nan kabann lan bò fènèt yo! (Yes! They're in the booth by the window!)

Kenya: ooh!

Alana smiled brightly. Her mother did as well.

Kenya: Kisa yo vle bwè? (What do they want to drink?)

Alana: Dlo siklatè zanmi Chokola cho (apple cider drink and hot chocolate)

Kenya nodded. She got to her drink. Alana started hers. Her father then can from the kitchen.

Alana: hi appa.

Jihyun: hi princess. Hi my love.

He kissed Kenya in the lips.

Alana: appa! Jungkook and Taehyung are here!

Jihyun: here?!

Alana nodded. She smiled brightly. Her father was a lawyer. He came here's to help on busy days. Today it wasn't busy. He just has the day off.

Jihyun: wow... They are here...

Imani: ahh!

Alpha's older sister saw them when she emerged from the pantry. She felt like she was gonna pass out.

Imani: Jungkook and Taehyung are here! I'm gonna cry then die! Then die again!

Kenya rolled her eyes. Her kids were so dramatic. Don't even get her started in her son.

Jaden: mom! Dad! Are those my future hubbies out there?! Oh my god!

Jaden was openly gay. He was very verbal about it and made it obvious. He was the middle child. Imani was the eldest. Alana was of course the baby. All of them are a year apart.

Jihyun: don't scare them off with the screaming now.

Jaden: oh my god... They look even better in person...

Alana: I spoke to them...

Jaden: you lucky bitch...

Kenya smacked the back of his head.

Kenya: "Pa jjure" (no cursing)

Jaden: "Mwen dezole manman"
(I'm sorry mommy)

Kenya gave him one final glare before finishing the drink. She gave it to Imani and Alana to serve to Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jaden: so lucky...

Alana: here's your hot chocolate Tae!

Imani: here's your apple cider drink Jungkook!

Imani smiled brightly. She was blushing as well. Jungkook was her biggest crush. She doesn't get that him and Taehyung are dating.

Alana: so, I wanna get to know my favorite idols.

Taehyung: we have a baby together.

Alana's eyes light up. Imani was shocked.

Imani: you're gay Jungkook?...

Jungkook: yeah. Me and Taehyung see dating.

Imani: ooh... Congrats...

Alana: don't be jealous big sis. You'd never have a chance anyways. Even if you were a guy.

Imani glared at Alana. Imani was a shade lighter than Alana. She was wearing leopard printed glasses with a more thinner lens. She had her hair braided in box braids and they were a dark purple at the ends. They went down to her back half way. She was taller than Alana who was already short as is. Her brother Jaden looked a lot like Alana. He wears glasses as well. His glasses are black framed. They're thin as well. He has her black hair and it's curly as well. He has that typical Korean boy hair cut. They all have their father's almond eyes shape.

Alana: what does the baby look like?! What's their name?!

Tae: her name is Bomi. Jur gave birth to her a few weeks ago.

Alana: oh... My... Gosh!... Do you guys know Jimin?...

Tae: he's that teen idol, right?

Imani: yea, but it's rumored he's totally dating his producer Yoongi.

Alana: why are all the hot idols gay?!

Imani: they're also all out of your league and like way older than you.

Alana: me and Lee Minho are destined.

Imani: the guys like 30 something.

Alana: he can adopt me.

Imani rolled her eyes.

Imani: what about Hobi?

Alana's eyes sparkled.

Imani: not for you.

Alana frowned.

Imani: for me.

Tae: how old are you?

Imani: 18.

Taehyung: Hobi is 19. He's a good artist.

Imani: I know. Can you like... I dunno... Hook me up or something?....

Tae: I can put in a good word.

Imani smiled brightly. Hobi was her main idol. She loved him dearly.

Alana: ooh! You and Niki work under the same company! He's my age! Hook me up!

Taehyung laughed nervously.

Tae: I can probably introduce you?

Alana smiled brightly.