Prologue: The Birth of Mr. Puzzles

Television... the technology that started to be a thing in around the 1940's with only have black and white shows with subtitles and music but it started now to evolve into something big by adding audio and then some cartoons, gameshows, the news and so much more...

We then see some Televisions that has a young man on them with a smile doing some gameshows and some interviews with the news reporters. And then some smoke was covering the room and then we see a figure holding a cigarette and then breathe in and out.

???: Where did it go all so wrong?

*FLASHBACK*

We then open this Flashback by seeing some red curtains and then we hear a voice announcer talking.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together for... Mr. Y/N!

And that the curtains opened up by revealing The star of this book... you guessed it...

 you guessed it

Y/N L/N

The audience then cheered and clap for this show entertaining that Y/N was happy to see the smiles on there faces.

Y/N: Thank you, thank you, Glad to see you all here! And welcome to Family feud! Glad to be back.

Y/N: now before the show begins, I like to see that my shows are going crazy with having 5 Stars! It was all thanks to you all for letting me reach that impossible dream. And that means I'll be working on more shows for you all to enjoy.

Everyone then screamed for excitement and some claps were heard that they are happy to help this show host. Y/N smiled with joy by seeing the audience.

??? (Narrating): It was so fun... making the audience happy with joy on there faces... but for me... I have so many things to deal with, and that is with mafia that I owe them money... but sadly they always beat me up badly for not giving them the money they needed... life isn't easy around Gotham City... but Televisions always gets rid of the pain from the real world so I can bring joy and entertainment for everyone to watch and I was happy for giving them that... but then... that one day... He came.

We then see Y/N getting ready with his mascot drawing of a man with a TV as an head and he was called "Mr. Puzzles".

Y/N: Annnnnd, done! Ah look at you, full of perfection. Can't wait to show everyone this masterpiece.

Y/N then see's the time and that he realised that the show is about to begin.

Y/N: OH NO! THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!? I'VE GOTTA GET READY!

Y/N then gotten himself ready and then left his office room, but then we see a Shadowy figure jumped down and then started to look around and then he see's the office table and see's the drawing of Mr. Puzzles he then ignored the kids drawing and then checks the papers under the table and then see's something that made the Shadowy man with a frowned with rage.