𝐈

•𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨•

There she is.

Standing ten meters away from me. The biggest pain in the ass, yet the answer to all my desires.

How is she's so irresistible lately? So beautiful, so god damn mine.

I can't take my eyes off of her, as she sways her hips to the music. Her face flushed, her cheeks light pink and her expression so relaxed.

Unaware of all the things happening around her. Unaware of all the things that are going through my mind right now.

I want her to look at me, give me any sign of effection. I need her, to look at me. I need one of her annoying eyerolls, or even one of her sarcastic smiles.

If she does any of those things, god help me. Nothing can take her away from me anymore.

It's like she read my mind. She tilts her head to my direction, taking her time staring at me straight into my eyes.

The corner of her lips suddenly rise.

But this smile is diffrent.
This is the most warm, kindhearted smile she ever gave to me.

Her eyes shine as diffrent colors of light flashes through them. God, she is so fucking beautiful.

When she looks a away i let out a breath i didn't know i held.

I take a sip of my drink, knowing i need to get a hold of myself.

After all i am her fucking bodyguard.

_________________________

•𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨•

"Juliette, you've had enough." Alessio takes the drink from my hand.

"I decide when i've had enough." I say annoyed taking it back.

I take another sip, as i groan. God my head hurts. I hold my hand out, as the bartender glances at me.

"A whiske-" Before i can finish my sentence Alessio disturbes me.

"Water, please." He nodds friendly at the bartender.

I glance at him rolling my eyes. But he just places his huge hand on my back. The moment his skin touches mine, cold shivers run through my veins.

The water arrives, but i refuse to drink.

"Juliette, you have to drink this." He holds the glass for me to take.

"I don't feel good." I admit. Leaning on his shoulder a little.

"Here, let me help you." He holds the glass against my lips and i parten them. I drink, as he holds my chin up.

"Are you alright, my love?" He whispers as i try to stand up. I breathe in feeling nouches.

"Can you walk?" His hand holds my waist as he stands up. I finally breath out and nod.

We walk slowly to the car. When i look at him i see an while diffrent person standing beside me.

I didn't know he was so caring.

I've knew him for what, three months and i have only see him being cold and careless.

He opens the door for me, making sure i don't fall as i get in.My eyes get heavy and i get myself comfterable in the seat.