XLVI = 46

Ari's POV

"Sooo any babies coming soon miss girlll" Santana said while looking at me

"Huh" I said playing like I didn't hear him.

"Girllll I know you heard what I said. Dave get you pregnant on y'all's anniversary night" Santana said.

"No. I don't want to have any more kids at the moment. Maybe later but right now I'm good" I said being honest. We continued to eat our food until we heard some commotion in the entrance of the restaurant.

"WHERE THE FUCK HE AT" I heard, which sounded like Zell.

"Oop someone in troubleeee" Caresha said making us laugh but the look on Santana's face was as if he ain't care.

"Shut up and no"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RASHAD!! All I asked you to do literally was be fucking honest with me from jump. WHY AND THE FUCK DOES THIS NIGGA GOT YOUR NAME TATTED" Zell asked while slamming the phone down in front of Santana. I looked at Caresha and she was looking at me, making me smirk a little.

"First of all I didn't know he did that.... Second of all, it's not that serious" Santana said and I just shook my head, he is so full of his self.

"You playing with me right now Rashad. Like I won't knock your fucking head off" Zell said and I knew he was serious.

"Okay.... So he got my name tattooed. What about it. What you want me to do" Santana said and I just looked at him like he was crazy.

"You know what. Fuck you. I was nothing but good to you. Never cheated or nothing. But you got it. I hope you get burned, bc you aren't the only person he fucking nigga. But you ain't hear that from me" Zell said before walking out of the restaurant. We all just sat in silence.

"Hol on.... Who else is he fuckin" Santana said as he pulled out his phone.

"I may be in the wrong but I don't care. You are wrong Santana, Zell never cheated on you, put his hands on you are nothing. He was good to you. If you wasn't interested in him you should have said something in the beginning." I said and he just rolled his eyes, before putting his phone down.

"Anddd you really just tried to down play Dee getting your name tatted on him. Like what the fuck" Caresha said and I just started laughing because it was just funny to me.

"Look if y'all about to give me a run down. Ion wanna hear it. I didn't even know he was doing that. So I should get a pass." Santana said to me, and I shook my head because he don't get it.

"Well you need to talk to Dee. Because what" before I could finish my sentence, we heard a car alarm going off. My eyes widened.

"I KNOW THIS NJGGA DIDNT" Santana said before running out the restaurant.

"Girlll this is some love & hiphop shit.. where is da camerasss" Caresha said making me laugh. I grabbed my purse before going to walk outside, to see the damage.