Induction.

Hello, my name is Sapphire, but you'll come to know me by another name before too long.

Before we begin, please make sure you're in a nice, comfortable position, and are sitting or laying down, and make sure that you are unlikely to be disturbed.

Let's begin.

First, I'd like you to give me all your focus please.

My words are going to put you into trance.

You want to be tranced.

And my words can give that to you.

But they can't do that if you don't give them all your focus.

If you want to be tranced, then focus.

If you focus, you'll soon be in trance.

That all makes sense, doesn't it?

I'd like you to direct part of your attention to yourself now, whilst still focusing on my words.

I'd like you to take long, slow deep breaths.

In through your nose

And out through your mouth.

In...

And out

In...

And out

All at your own slow, relaxed pace.

After all, relaxation is all trance really is.

You can't be tranced if you don't relax.

You want to be tranced, so relax.

Relax, and slip into trance.

As you continue to breath I want you to feel as your mind begins to slow.

My words can be complicated, and you can't be tranced if you don't focus on them carefully, and you want to be tranced.

Don't you?

But you also can't be tranced without relaxing, and you want to be tranced.

Focusing on my words as well as relaxing makes it hard to think, focusing on three things at once is far too challenging.

So just let your thoughts drift away for a while, you can always come back to them later if you want to. Being tranced is more important right now.

It's hard to stop thinking though, isn't it? You're not used to it after thinking for so long.

But I can help you.

I want you to imagine that your thoughts are all on a TV

They're all playing, flicking from thought to thought, sounds blaring out from it.

It's so hectic, so hard to relax.

You feel like there's nothing you can do about it.

But now I'd like you to imagine yourself picking up the controller, and changing the channel.

And it's as simple as that, you know that you can switch the channels back whenever you want to, but right now, that show can wait.

Now, the TV shows something different, a simple, beutiful black and white spiral, twirling around and around, sucking in your focus.

A gentle hum comes from the screen.

It's so peaceful, so quiet.

Head empty.

It suddenly feels so easy to focus on my words, and to relax.

Your entire body feels so calm and relaxed, you know you can use it whenever you need it, scratch itches if you have to.