Author's Note

Hihi readers, here are some of the things you should take note:

- I will try my best to update at least once a week for this novel. Hence in general, there should be 2 to 4 updates in a month. My writing speed for this novel is sadly not fast enough.

...

This is the first novel that I've written and it is NOT a translated novel. As a person who tends to doubt and second guess myself, it took me a lot of courage to make the decision to publish this novel since I wanted to achieve my goal to become a writer.

For my characters, the MC (Luo Xue) is a calculative, strong-minded woman who will use any means neccessary to achieve her goals. She may seem unpredictable or even unlikeable but I hope as you see through her journey, you will understand why she turned out that way. (Alas, it's your decision to like her or not.)

As usual, the male leads of my stories are obsessive, possessive and probably, borderline yandere. This novel is no different. If you cannot like and accept this kind of character, please stop reading immediately as this novel might not have a good portrayal of a healthy relationship that you wanted. 

However, I must mention that ML will NOT force MC into a relationship without her consent! He is the kind of person who is willing to wait for MC even if he knew his love for her is unrequited.

The romance between the MC and ML will be slow and there won't be plenty of interactions between them until they enter a master-disciple relationship.

Lastly, this is the first novel that I decided to publish so without proper editing, do expect lots of grammar mistakes, inconsistencies, bad sentence structures, etc. I sincerely apologise in advance. (And, if you spot my mistakes, feel free to comment and let me know of the right usage, grammar, etc. I appreciate it.)

- This is a work of fiction. Everything used here: images, pictures, quotes, videos and music titles are solely to help me, my readers and audience to get a grasp of my imagination. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. No part of this novel may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Copyright © 2023-2024 by Juno. All rights reserved.

Thank you for reading this far and I hope you will come to enjoy the novel that I have created... ( 〃▽〃)