chapter 2

I wake up at 5 am like I do every day and start preparing myself for the day. It is a Friday so that means that after today I get the weekend off which is well needed.
  At around 7:15 I walk out of my room only to see my mother glaring atw like I killed her favorite person. I don't recall doing that but anyways I decided to ask her what she wants.
  " I want you to clean the house and have food on the table before I get home today, I have to go somewhere and I will probably be their till 7" she replies still sportimg a nasty glare on her face it really does not fit her she should stick to not glaring at all.
  I respond with a simple ok pushing past her grabbing my phone,keys and grab my postal fucking it into my waist band and starting my walk to my car getting in it and speeding off heading to school.
After about five minutes I arrive at school and park in the parking spot I always do getting out of the car and walking into school with an emotionless face. I always put on a facade unless I'm alone it Is a rule I force myself to follow. Feeling emotions is a vonrability people will take advantage of. As I walk to my locker I see the hall crowded but students make a path so that I can get to mh locker. Let's just say I don't have the best reputation. Sure we'll just say that. When I got to class I walk jn and sit in the back and take notes as the teacher teaches the lesson. Yes I may not like showing emotion but I would like to pass my classes at the very least so I do actually try on all of my classes.

A few hours later and it is now lunch time so I go to my car and drive to McDonald's and get a large fri and sprite. I go to to the lake not to far from the school I attened to just cill and eat before heading back to school and finishing my day.

Once I get home I start to clean the house and make food fory mother when she gets home.

After I finished I went on a drive to clear my head. I have been really down lately and just need to get a grip of myself. As time goes on I start to drift into my thoughts and forget about the time until I finally get out of my thoughts and look at the time and see it is 7 and mother said she would be home at 7 so I rush to get into my car and start driving back to the house only to see 4 police cars all parked around my house. I start to freak out a little I mean some of the things I do aren't actually leagl but I decide that I will go anyways. I mean what is the worst that could happen.

Oh how I was wrong?