Kate martin - Date?

y/ns pov

I've been sitting at home all day today I thought about going to the batting cages, but my friends were busy. I needed some fresh air, so I decided I would take my dog Aspen for a walk. I grabbed my headphones and her leash and we headed out.

I was walking past the basketball building when I saw three girls walking out of the building me and aspen kept walking but the blonde came up and said

"Oh my gosh your dog is so cute can I pet it."

"yes, you can pet her I'm sure she would enjoy that."

the blonde who I still didn't know the name of petted my dog and her friends did too. One of the brunettes seemed like she recognized me.

"wait aren't you y/n y/ln I see you on my Instagram all the time."

" ya, I am you are Jada right."

" yep, I am Don't you play softball here."

" ya, I do."

"oh, that's cool I've seen you play before you're good."

" thank you."

" sorry I didn't introduce the sooner this is Kate." she gestured to the blonde. " and this is Gabbie."

" oh cool nice to meet you guys."

we all exchanged numbers and Gabbie and I talked about my shoes and the blonde who I now knew as Kate just stared at me.

I eventually started to walk back to my dorm and when I got there my roommate Ava told me that some of our softball team was coming over and some of her girl friends' basketball team was coming over as well for a movie night. I said ok and went up to take a shower.

I came down after I was done in a hoodie and shorts and I sat on the couch when I heard knocking at the door Ava yelled at me to open the door as she was getting snacks. I opened the door and saw Gabbie Kate Jada and some others. I welcomed them in and they all got comfortable on the couch I went to grab my blanket and when I came back all the spots were taken. except for one right next to Kate, I sat down and she smelled really good.

the movie started and it was a scary movie. A jumps care came on and I had my face in Kate's chest i could hear her laugh and I slowly looked at the TV. Again keeping my head on her chest. She was playing with my hair and I eventually fell asleep when I woke up the next morning I was still on her chest. She eventually woke up and she looked at me and I looked at her and she began to lean and eventually, our lips met. we pulled apart and she said wow. I looked back at her and she said.

" Can I take you out on a date?"

look at me updating lol lemme know if you guys want a part two