The Final Reocnut

***

As the sun sank below the horizon, signalling the end of a journey and the beginning of new adventures, a small outdoor graduation party unfolded in the backyard.

The atmosphere buzzed with excitement.

The man, surrounded by his closest family and friends, relaxed in the warm glow of celebration.

Fancy tunes filled the air, blending with the chirping of crickets, as if nature itself was celebrating.

Tables furnished with modern vanilla linens stretch endlessly, offering an irresistible variety of mouth-watering appetisers, entrees, and desserts.

Each table was decorated with daisy bouquets, and their clear white petals and olive green leaves added a refreshing sight to the scene.

In the centre stood a luxurious 3-tier celebration cake, with delicate white rose icing decorations and drizzled with drippy cake icing.

Besides the cake, a large steel ice bucket held a range of alcoholic beverages, prepared to highlight the party.

Across the tables, there was a photo booth with its fancy decorations and letter balloons spelling out "congratulations."

The man and his friends, dressed in their finest attire, gathered proudly in front of the booth to capture the moment.

***

"Hey, are you finished packing up there? It's been nearly an hour since you went up to the attic."

"I'll be down in the kitchen soon, I just found my childhood album."

"Maybe leave the album for now. It's the only one we have left of you."

"Okay."

Soon, the man finished packing his boxes and then left the attic.

As he closed the scuttle hole, it creaked softly, sealing off the space.

A bright sunshine peeked through the small window, casting a shimmering glow onto the cover of the album.

THE END.