One Shot

I've always notice him in cafeteria. There's always a guy sitting in the last table. He's alone and I can feel his monstrous aura for some reason. I don't know him but he's quiet popular from rumors. The rumors said he killed his family. For he's been always alone, no one tried to approach him first.

"Do you know what happened to Peatos Family?"Frineda asked leaning her chest forward on the table.

"You're talking about it again."I sighed deeply. "I told you to drop it off already. That's just rumors." I looked around and lastly to him but he's just looking down on his food.

"Still! Despite the private investigation about it, have you realized that he's possible to be involved?"

"Hey, enough. Don't you feel pity about him?"Cottes yet again asked."The police officers already reported that it was a burglar."

"But then, why did it happened in the school?! Here in the cafeteria?"Frineda shouted in whisper and it made him stood up loudly as he slammed his palm on his table. It made all of us startled and everyone looked at him.

"Haa..."he let out a deep breathe."Fvck..."

"What?"
"He spoke!"
"Shh, lower your voice!"
"Did he just curse?"

"Wow..."Cottes whispered in shock. "Is he for real?"

For a moment I thought our eyes met but his long bangs are covering his eyes. However, I was sure his face turned towards us.

"Creepy..."some of the students murmured.

After what happened that day, as he spoke for the first time, some of us felt shivers that went down in our spine. A thought suddenly slipped in our minds that something bad will definitely happen.

"Hey...what happened yesterday, was I the one at fault?"Frineda frowned."He's absent today and that's a first!"

"Chill, he's not interested in you."Cottes chuckled lightly as she tapped her hand on Frineda's shoulder. "What about you, Hagey?"

"Hagey?"

I snapped and looked at them confusely, "What?"

"What's the matter?"Cottes asked removing her hand from Frineda's shoulder. "Is it something about that Peatos guy?"

"Sort of."I nodded slowly. "Don't you think we should befriend him?"

"Are you crazy!?"Frineda shouted as she stood up while Cottes only gave me a surprise look on her face.

"Seriously?"Cottes chuckled, shaking her head.

"Tell me what you mean by that."

I was startled by a sudden spoke behind me. I turned around and saw someone familiar yet not close with. He smirked and bend down to level our eyes. As he noticed I became silent, he chuckled softly. "Can't speak? Did you bit your tongue?"

"Doflago!"

As his name was called, I immediately remembered who he is. His name is Doflago Miyesote. He used to be a bully in middle school and was obsessed to crime documentaries. He's no good in being entangled with.

"I'm not obligated to answer that."I responded calmly. "Besides, why don't you try approaching him first?"

"Should I?"

I stepped backwards to get away from him. He straightened his posture and put his hands on his pocket.

"I heard he spoke for the first time? And just a curse?" he giggled softly."What is he thinking?"

"If you're that curious, ask him directly."

His smirk disappeared immediately and stared at me intensely. "Hey, I'm trying to be nice here. Why don't we get along?"