|New girls?|

-Thursday 1999 20.1.

*next day in school amber cames to Lind with an hand ready for slap*

-Amber: What the fuck was that yestrday?!

-Lindsay: Let me talk let me t-

*Amber slaps her really hard*
-Amber: What the fuck is wrong with you, you bitch!

-Lindsay: I am sorry i didn't meant that.

-Amber: And what did u meant?!

-Lindsay: I panicked i didn't meant that you'll get almost arrested.

-Amber: I am fucking asking you again you fucking bitch WHAT DID U MEANT THEN!

-Lindsay: You are so angry

-Amber: Oh!.. and you're even surprised? *she walks closely and closely* you're fucking surprised? Then let's fucking make u surprised more..

*she starts choking her*

-Sasha: Amber what the fuck? Everybody is looking at you like you are an fucking psycho.

-Amber: So u care about if somebody looks at me like an psycho but not what she did to me?

-Sasha: U forget to say even that you are choking her and she is turning red.

*she let's Lind go*
-Amber: If both of you ever talk to me or look at me.., I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!

-And nobody still knows what happened between Sasha and Lind, they stopped talking to her the next day-

*Amber goes inside of school*

-Amber: I am fucking all alone no friends almost no family and no money..

-Some girl: i mean you don't need to be all alone forever.

-Amber: It's just voices in my head chill.

-Some girl: Do i look like voices in a head?

*Amber turns around and see no one*

-Amber: I knew it..

*she goes to class*

*Teacher sleeping and everybody else does*
-Principal in the speaker: Amber Freeman goes to principal office.., Repeating Amber Freeman goes to principal office.

-Amber: w-wha-t?
-Teacher: Go *falls asleep*

-So Amber did go but she was scared what he is gonna tell her.., when she came he told her this-

-Principal: Hey Amber.. so i wanted to tell you there is new girl that you have to show the school.

-Amber: Why me.., i literally choked my best friend and i have voices in my head..

-Principal: i've heard about that.., but everybody hurt this girl and she did a lot worse to her friends.

-Amber: I guess.., okay..

-Meanwhile Lind and her new friend Maddy: Maddy: Do u think she's there because of the slap?

-Lind: Yeah she didn't just slapped me she choked me i don't get it why everybody forgets that

.-Maddy: Sorry i guess.. so are you gonna come visit Cassie?

-Lind: I think so.

-Amber and Principal in the office-
-Principal: Hey they just called me that they won't come today..

-Amber: They?

-Principal : Yeah they are sisters

-Amber: Oh..

-Amber at home-
-Amber: mom i am going to take bath ,,real quick"

*She turns on water *

-Amber: Clothes off

-Amber was for an hour in the bath and when her parent's finally came to look for her they found her like that-