𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

↻ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

gio had finally moved in her new condo and she loved it. she loved how spacious it was and how she had the place all to herself. she felt at peace and comfortable for once.

no loud friends. no toxicity. just peace.

she had already decorated the place to her liking so everything was pretty much done. she had ordered so many things that she couldn't even keep count of all of them.

but gio was about to head out and go to the grocery store since she needed a few things to eat, drink, and cook.

gio put her wallet in her pocket and grabbed her keys, now making her way towards the kitchen. she then grabbed her phone off of the counter and made sure all of her lights and tv's were off before leaving.

she locked the door behind herself before walking towards the elevator, clicking the button as she waited patiently. after getting on the elevator she made it to the garage and walked towards her car.

she smirked as she seen her blacked out hellcat, immediately getting in the car and turning it on.

she made sure she was comfortable as her bluetooth automatically connected to the car, playing one way by autumn! as she pulled off.

' 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳, 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗜'𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 '

"you tellin me one thing but i'm hearin something else and you say that you hate me so i stay to myself, but i love fuckin you, yea, dats sum i can't help, bring it ova" gio sung along lowly as khia crossed her mind.

she hadn't talked to her in three weeks and she was wondering how she was doing and what she was doing. she wanted to know if she still thought about gio or did she ever cross her mind.

she had so many questions.