𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

_________________

When the sun rose bringing forth a long-dreaded day Nari had tumbled out of bed, the bottom of her palms rubbing her bleary eyes as she met up with Geon-woo and Woo-jin to meet Mr Choi. She had escorted them to the antique shopping centre where Mr Choi had taken up residency, a much more discreet location for his line of work. As the trio pulled up at the centre, Nari blew a nervous breath. He was probably going to confront her about Yang- jung and Du-yeong, most likely about Geon-woo's affiliation now too. How did things become so messed up.

"I figured I'd make myself presentable to try and get a job too" she overheard Woo-jin's optimistic tone draw her out of her reverie. She arched a brow as Geon-woo lit up like a Christmas tree at the prospect of his friend working alongside him.

"Very appealing Woo-jin but let's go" Nari said as she ushered them into the building. Woo-jin sulked past her, jutting a finger in her face. "Don't ruin this for me sunshine" he said as she rolled her eyes and nudged him forward.

The boys were about to take a wrong turn before she grabbed the scruff of their jackets. They came to a halt, Nari straightening them with the point of her finger. Geon-woo's ears flushed while Woo-jin rolled his eyes with a scoff.

When her eyes landed on the rustic second hand book store, she steered the two boys through the door. The familiar chime of the bell rang through the store and sat before a table, lightly sipping his tea, was Mr Choi.

Horrified that they may have been tardy Geon-woo and Woo-jin rushed into the store, bowing deeply as Nari trailed behind bowing softly as Mr Choi sent her a secret smile.

"You didn't get lost?" Mr choi prodded lightly as Geon-woo shook his head with a bright smile. "No sir, not with Nari around" he said.

"I used the money you gave me to pay off my loans this morning. Thank you so much" he professed, bowing deeply in gratitude. Nari supressed her smile as Woo-jin followed swiftly.