CHARACTERS

VLAD BASARAB

PAST

Vlad BasarabAge - 25Heir of Wallachia Son of king Aldrich Basarab & queen Ayeisha CassianusA brave warrior

Vlad Basarab
Age - 25
Heir of Wallachia
Son of king Aldrich Basarab & queen Ayeisha Cassianus
A brave warrior.
He is very powerful and dangerous for everyone except his parents and Roshni. Kingdom's people loves and respects him so much because of his kindness and bravery.

PRESENT

543 years old

543 years old.
Vlad is a rich businessman for the world. But in reality he is a vampire king waiting for his love. He rules the vampire world and every mythical creature is afraid of him and his ways of punishment. He has turned into a heartless monster after losing his love.

AURORA / ROSHNI

PAST

Roshni

Roshni.
Age - 18
Vlad's future wife and queen of Wallachia.
A very kind, innocent, and soft spoken girl. Whole kingdom knows her as their future queen. Everyone loves her equally as Vlad because of her kindness and down to earth personality. Even after being treated as a queen, she is untouched by pride. She loves every human equally. And mostly animals. She have some powers which can heal. She used to spend most of her time in forest near castle being surrounded with animals. No one is aware of her power except Vlad and his parents and the fortuneteller. But power has its own consequences. She can treat other's wounds but her wounds takes so much time to heal. That's why Vlad is so overprotective of her.

PRESENT

Aurora.
Age - 21 years
An archaeologist came to Romania for vacation with her friends. She is very intelligent and best in her work. She is very kind but fierce girl. She is full of confident and braveness. She looks very strong from outside but she is an angel from inside just like her past self. She wore this mask of being strong because of being alone.

And she is unaware of her past.

.
.
.
.
.
.

What will happen when they both will meet again? Will she remember her love? Or will be lost in Vlad's new dark world? And that dark power..... Why is it waiting for them to come together?

But a thing is there...
FATE. It has already decided everything. If there would have been nothing like fate, then why Aurora would have came to Romania only?

No one can refuse WHEN THE FATE CALLS......

Read and find out. The story is full of excitement, magic, adventure and a lot of romance.