Decision

At this moment, the man who was called the elder brother pulled out a dagger from his sleeve and grabbed towards Xi'er with one hand, looking at this scene, he wanted to grab Xi'er as a hostage.

Luckily, Qibao's reaction was fast enough and not too far away, just at the moment when his hand was about to grab Xie'er, she quickly dodged and kicked away the dagger that he was blocking in front of her. There was a sound of "Click" followed by: "Ahh! My hand! It's broken... It hurts... It hurts me..."

Only to see that the entire wrist of the man who had been kicked was rapidly red and swollen at a speed visible to the naked eye, and it looked like it was really broken.

The remaining two people looked at Qibao in horror. They never expected that Qibao was not only powerful in martial arts, but also so fast.

"Hmph! You dare to play tricks and seek death!" Qibao said coldly.

"Sir, please let us go! This is what my eldest brother did and it has nothing to do with us!"

Qibao ignored their cries for mercy. Fortunately, she had been alert, otherwise it would have been possible for this person to succeed, and said: "You're no more innocent than you are!"

After saying that, she raised the cane in her hand and fiercely swiped towards them once again.

As for Xi'er, she was so frightened by what happened just now that she stayed there for a long time without reacting until she heard their screams. She patted her heart with some fear and looked at Qibao with even more grateful eyes. If the young master hadn't saved her in time, she might have been injured.

A young beggar came to Xi'er's side and asked: "Are you alright? It scared me just now!"

Xi'er replied: "I'm fine, thanks to the young master for saving me."

"Who is this young master? How do you know such a powerful person?" The one who spoke was a boy, and looked like he was a more resourceful child.

Xi'er said proudly: "The young master has taken me and grandpa in, the young master said he will teach me martial arts, and in the future I will be as good as the young master, so no one will dare to bully me and grandpa anymore!"

The boy also said with an envious look: "You are so lucky. If I could learn such powerful kung fu, we wouldn't be beaten by them."

The people on Qibao's side were beaten with more air in and less air out, and the joints of their limbs were broken by Qibao's kicks. Seeing that if the fight continued, someone would be killed, Qibao clapped her hands and said: "Since you guys like to be beggars so much, then you can beg for the rest of your lives! This way you'll still have to thank me, maybe when others see that you're crippled, they might even take pity on you and reward you with a bite to eat, and I've done a good thing."

Xi'er immediately jumped up and down in front of Qibao, looked at Qibao with bright eyes and said: "Master, you are so awesome! I admire you so much!"

Qibao curled the corners of his lips and asked: "Are you relieved?"

Xi'er said with a cheerful smile: "Mmmm! Thank you, young master for helping me and grandpa take revenge." After saying that, she happily said to the group of little beggars behind her: "No one will bully you in the future either!"

The oldest boy immediately stepped forward and said: "Thank you, young master, the nine of us have been bullied by them for a long time. We thought we would wait until we grew up a bit before we could fight back, but I didn't realize that it was the young master who rescued us."

Qibao asked: "You can completely escape to other places while begging, why are you still staying in Huamen Town?"

The boy smiled bitterly and replied: "We want to escape, but we can't escape that far, and we don't know anything about the outside world, so where can we run to! And every time we go out, there are always two of them secretly watching us, there is no chance to run, if we run and get caught back, then half of our lives will be gone."