༻𝔼𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ༺

I wish I was trapped

     After several hours of unfortunate events, several accidents, mistakes and a goddamn emergency, I've decided I should just isolate myself at this point. 
    Work has been shit to me today. Not only that I caught myself into trouble by those scum high schoolers in the freaking morning. Claiming I also join them on robbery. These kids... Never grew up. And I also got stuffed by tons after tons of paperwork by my goddamn boss. By the afternoon, I was informed that my grandfather, also my only family, had ceased from this world several hours ago. So, I had to fly all back Mineville, which is a goddamn several hours from the city. A waste of money and a waste of time.

     Now I'm standing under the tree, the leaves rustling sounds were the only thing I focused on my mind besides the quiet murmur and sobbing near my grandfather's grave 20 meters in front of me. All packed with flowers and regrets. Regrets my ass, it's your fault you couldn't apologize properly, and he'll come to you in the afterlife taking your good deeds. And you'll end up in hell. At least, that's what I thought, 
Human lives are but temporary, fuck the scientist trying to make a human live more than 200 years. It's a short life, accept it. What's the fucking point living anyway when you're going to die? It's better to be trapped and isolate than doing bad things to other people

J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶s̶

     I sighed; irritation etched my eyebrows. After making sure there were just a few people here, I say my regards and hurried my way out of the graveyard. I'm all exhausted and wanted nothing but rest at my house.

     Just so you know, me and my grandfather barely see each other. Hell, I've only seen him twice in my whole fucking life. Not to mention how far his place is. My grandfather in my mother's, is but a nuisance. I spend money on him thinking he'll use it for good terms. But alas, he rather spends it on cigarettes, alcohol, gambling and even on several fucking prostitutes. He wasn't even THAT old, I had to admit. if I remember correctly, he was around 57 by the time he's dead. Which is recently. Married at 13, had my mother at the age 15. Crazy, right? well, not crazy considering how messed up the marriage terms back in the days. I've even heard 10 is OLD enough to get married.
I cringed at the thought
Marrying someone before you even got the dream, or periods, sounds immature and... just outward weird. 

Turning my attention back to reality, I grabbed my suitcase and my bag swiftly, checked out, and took the taxi to the airport. I just wanted to lay down before my next shift starts. Which will be another storm now that I return early for my flight.

     It was now nighttime. A perfect time to sleep, rest, study, or spend time with your beloved. While some monster took advantage of the night, tainted it with blood, sins and forbidden hearts. Making the used to be peaceful time of the day, into one, dangerous and dirty.

I learned in my seat, I haven't eaten since this morning, so maybe I'll drop off to the store once I'm down and return.

In the meantime, I would like to just... Rest.